No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It kind of annoys me when something is going around and people are like, "Oh, you caught the plague!" The actual plague they're referencing, if left untreated, will generally kill you in about four days, and those are the crappiest four days of your life. I'll keep this cold, thanks.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Posting a status on Facebook that i'm drinking causes my boyfriend's friend/band mate to turn to him and go 'Dude, your girlfriend's drinking.' :P
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Of course, my computer and camera don't like to share videos, so I can't show you guys the one I took of Ryuu attempting to get a blueberry and ending up biting my thumb. It was hilarious.
        I'm expecting two packages in the mail right now. Something tells me if I go downstairs again to check, my grandparents will think I've lost it.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Note to the large-busted lady who got off the bus this afternoon:

Wearing a skin-tight Hello Kitty shirt would have been a better choice had Kitty's eyeballs not ended up positioned precisely over your nips.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• That's always the danger of character t-shirts.

My son who is not yet two can correctly identify five species of dinosaur by name. Maybe because Mommy and Daddy LOVE dinosaurs.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• My bike is finally fixed enough to go for a ride in the morning, I'm THRILLED since I have so much energy to get out of my system it's driving me nuts. I hate that the gears are still not working, but I think I found a site that shows a way to fix that, or get it out of first gear at least if I can't get it to change when I ride. So bike ride in the morning then figure out how to change gears in the afternoon!
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Baby hummingbirds look like short fuzzy black caterpillars.

(There's a nest by the pool)
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Baby hummingbirds look like short fuzzy black caterpillars. (There's a nest by the pool)
                  Awww, I wanna see!
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Baby hummingbirds look like short fuzzy black caterpillars.

(There's a nest by the pool)
                    Awww, I wanna see!
                    I do too!! That just sounds soooo sweet
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• http://store.blockbustercostumes.com...source=froogle

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CPMBEPICMBI

Want.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Less than 2 weeks till our trip out West and I still haven't booked any hotel rooms.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I hate when someone sends me a text saying to call because she has something to talk to me about, and I call 10 minutes after that, and she doesn't answer the phone. Now I'm left wondering what's going on. I really love my friends, but....

Comment

• The first one--the mask or the pecs?

Comment

• The mask. I am happy with my own pecs thanks.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Got a little 'job' that sent me as a secret type person to eat with my family. Forgot to take a few things with me as it was last minute and, this was the first time I've done anything..so where everything should be free it won't be, no refunds for me..cause I am an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X