Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mytical View Post
    Got a little 'job' that sent me as a secret type person to eat with my family. Forgot to take a few things with me as it was last minute and, this was the first time I've done anything..so where everything should be free it won't be, no refunds for me..cause I am an idiot.
    You're not an idiot, and the pecs comment was me trying to make you laugh.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Gonna be famous, la la la....

Kidding. But Saturday while I was doing the Garden Walk, a photographer stopped me and one of my sisters and asked if we minded if he took some pics of us looking at one of the gardens. He said the pics might go up on the Convention & Visitors' Bureau website. We had to sign releases and everything. So that was kinda different.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• The new Orkin commercial with the rats rocking out in the family's living room when they come home early from a trip cracks me up. Even though the rats are properly scary.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Only my M-i-L would say "Huh...don't you know how to grow them any smaller?" after being given a medium-sized (for my garden) homegrown organic zucchini.

Note: Organic zucchini is $16 per kg here, she's a pensioner and the zucchini I gave her weighed around 500g.
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Why do I ALWAYS have a song stuck in my head?

Why do words seem odd if you look at them too long or say them too much?
            You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

• Quoth BrightEyedKitty
              QTF! This happens to me all the time.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth BrightEyedKitty View Post
                Why do I ALWAYS have a song stuck in my head?

... I just know they've misspelled 'a' there ... and how the hell did they screw up 'the'?!?!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• My new phone arrived, I named it Grumman. Yes I name my gadgets, don't look at me like I'm crazy....My MP3 player is named Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...the last phone was named buggy.
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                    My new phone arrived, I named it Grumman. Yes I name my gadgets, don't look at me like I'm crazy....My MP3 player is named Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...the last phone was named buggy.
                    I name my plants.

Comment

• I'm watching a Biography episode on John Travolta, and I must say, I really like him. He seems like a good guy with a lot of class and humility.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                        I name my plants.
                        I've done that too.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• "yo soy lo que soy no me voy buscandome."
                          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I <3 Emily Blunt and here is why:

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Ok..correct me if I am wrong, but when making an appointment with somebody..and you say <Day one week from now> at 1pm..and when leaving that person also says "I will see you next <Day one week from now> at 1pm." you would expect the appointment to be "<Day one week from now> at 1pm." Right? Not <TODAY> at 1pm. Right???
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                                Ok..correct me if I am wrong, but when making an appointment with somebody..and you say <Day one week from now> at 1pm..and when leaving that person also says "I will see you next <Day one week from now> at 1pm." you would expect the appointment to be "<Day one week from now> at 1pm." Right? Not <TODAY> at 1pm. Right???
                                Today is Thursday. If I said next Saturday, I would mean a week from this coming Saturday. If I were referring to this coming Saturday, I'd say this Saturday. In short, you're correct and the other person's....confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X