No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not a good thing that I can hear Weasel Mama next door screaming when she's upstairs in her house and I am at least 60 feet away from her house in my living room.

And her windows are closed.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• A stray comment about horsies climbing trees reminded me of the following .

Was visiting my cousin who had a big ol tomcat, when I say big..I mean big. His neighbor had one of these http://www.allsmalldogbreeds.com/chi...hort-coat.html. For years the dog would chase the cat, pick on the cat, etc. The cat was rather patient about this. One day we were sitting on a picnic table he had outside, just shooting the breeze. Here comes the cat, followed by the dog, dog just yipping up a storm. Guess the cat got fed up, because about 10 minutes later here comes the dog, followed by the cat. Dog goes right up a tree.

The cat did what most dogs that tree a cat do, walked around the tree..looking up..hissing. One of the funniest things I think I ever witnessed.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My random thought of the day: life definitely throws curveballs when you least expect it. Which in this case was a good thing.

Comment

• Old Sturbridge village had a cool reenactment this weekend. My friend who is very very talented seamstress and going with me let me borrow a beautiful colonial dress, a bonnet and straw hat to wear while there. It was a fantastic day but I still cannot get over how many people asked to take my picture, I normally hide when I get my picture taken, also I am normally the photographer at events, and things like that so it was so strange. Now I'm curious where else my picture might show up. Here is a shot I took of myself in the car, it was hot and I didn't finish my hair until we got up there since I didn't want the bonnet on yet, so my face is red and messy hair. My friend is going to make me a dress and petticoat just like the one I wore I'm so excited, it was such a beautiful and comfy dress I was sad to take it off.
          Attached Files
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I think Daleks are cute. Evil, yes, but rather cute. Today, since its raining, I may look for a Dalek toy for my desk at work.
            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• I eat too much chocolate.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Vincent Martella: nice job growing up.

Comment

• So, I look much younger than I am. Which I discovered is freaking awesome now that I'm finally learning to drive at the ripe old age of 23. No one looks at me oddly because I look about 16.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Hmm, about 30 hours till I leave for California, and I'm still not packed, and I have to work 8 hours Wednesday...yikes!! (I know it will all work out, I just hate the stress!)
                    Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat; 08-10-2011, 05:32 AM. Reason: I can't do math in my head anymore...
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                      So, I look much younger than I am. Which I discovered is freaking awesome now that I'm finally learning to drive at the ripe old age of 23. No one looks at me oddly because I look about 16.
                      I routinely have people guess me about 10 years younger.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                        I eat too much chocolate.
                        Is that possible?
                        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Despite the world loving to kick me when I am down, actually had some good luck today. Local Krogers was doing a 'fill out survey, have chance to win $1000 gift card' (yes there are rules..like no cashing out the gift card, must be spent at Krogers, etc). I actually received one (already spent 300 of it on food lol).
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Memo to a certain pet store and a certain supermarket:

It's August 12th.

Put the bloody blasted Halloween stuff AWAY!!!!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• San Francisco is awesome and I'm bummed I have to leave tomorrow. I will be back!!!
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• TCBY is so yummy. I'm glad I decided to get some tonight.
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X