Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    So, let me think if he should drive my new car...NOT NO BUT HELL NO!
    Sure. But I'm keeping the spark plugs in my pocket. (And a few other unnamed parts).

Have fun pushing it up & down the driveway!
    Last edited by dalesys; 08-20-2011, 12:55 PM.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Best answer ever!

Danny has taught himself to retrieve. I really wasn't expecting this because almost all of our previous dogs liked to eat whatever they catch. He gets our attention, looks guilty and wags his tail slowly, walks to the cupboard that the treats are in, sits nicely and then gently places his prey on the floor.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• dalesys he has stopped asking now the he knows that I know about the 100 MPH thing. I told him he could have killed someone or even himself driving like that. I swear that boy is trying to drive me to the nut house!

Mishi I had a pup like that! He knew I was sucker for those guilty looking eyes and the slow wag of his little tail which caused his whole behind to shake. So, he usually got a pup snack that way. He was awesome and now over 20 years later I still miss him more than any other pet I had.

I am sick of doctors, not because they are morons, most are not, but since my surgery I had to see them more than I ever did before and I am sick of keeping track of which doctor on what day and at what time I am seeing them. I am a homebody, some say I could live the life of a hermit, so it is driving me a bit nuts.

People seem so shocked when I'm out with my big guy and they are getting on my last nerve that I ask my big guy to eat them for me. It tends to have the desired outcome when they nearly run to get away from us. My big guy thinks it's as funny as I do. Does this make us evil? hmmm...

To all my neighbors who have a dozen kids each, do you or your children know how to read? There are huge signs that read "No playing of any kind in the parking lot" I know you all have seen it since once the office closes your children all swarm the parking lot but never before the office closes. I love how upset you get when this bitch calls Officer Friendly because your kids try to jump mine and hurt them or because they did any sort of damage to my property. Yes, I will continue to not talk to you and just go through Officer Friendly since you don't have a problem with anything your kids do, so feel free to bite me.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• I'm assigned to "blog" for the faire....good god what have I gotten myself into. I'm excited, scared, full of ideas all at the same time. Now I need to find myself some test monkeys with kids to use for blog one, not to mention storyboard some ideas, get the boss man to give me more of an idea what he needs (wouldn't that be before storyboarding? What have I gotten myself into?!). See if I can score my test monkeys some cool perks for doing this, then settle into a plan within the next four weeks....What have I gotten myself into!!
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
            ...What have I gotten myself into!!
            Life's not worth living unless you're up to your ... ears ... in alligators?

Occasionally, that is.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Maple coffee.
              Maple cotton candy.
              Maple ice cream (possibly the best ice cream I've ever eaten...)
              Maple creme.
              Maple syrup.

I do love living in a maple syrup/products state.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                Life's not worth living unless you're up to your ... ears ... in alligators?
                No alligators....there might be cute knights...which is a positive, there IS a hot guy who tends to be shirtless in a kilt...
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Squeaks, I just want you to know that your post is the 666th one on this thread.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Squeaks, I just want you to know that your post is the 666th one on this thread.
                    Whoo hoo!

Comment

• I love my parents dearly so I will be glad when they are back home in Florida after a few months of traveling around in their RV...both so I can hug them and so I can once again let them take care of their own damn mail (xoxoxo Mom and Dad!!)
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Hello, maple-sister!! I am hooked on all things maple. (and pumpkin)

I think i finally got sick of my hair (almost mid-back) and I want to cut it to above shoulders. Dare I? Do I have the courage?
                        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

No alligators....there might be cute knights...which is a positive, there IS a hot guy who tends to be shirtless in a kilt...
                          Cute knights? Yes please! I mean uhhhh.....look at the puppy!

Why on earth is it next to impossible to find a shower radio? Mine died and now I can't find one to save my life! GRRR!

Why is it when I want to find a book it is has to be special ordered instead of being in the book store?

How did I get so lucky that the second dealership I went to had the car that I knew was the one I wanted? Had the room I wanted and the safety features I would not budge on?
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CKEBEPMCMAM

Not sure how much with tax and all it is, but ask and ye shall receive.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                              Cute knights? Yes please! I mean uhhhh.....look at the puppy!
                              Five more weeks and I'm a lucky girl who sees them, plus a few cute military guys too!

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                              Why on earth is it next to impossible to find a shower radio? Mine died and now I can't find one to save my life! GRRR!
                              Try bed bath and beyond if you have one in your area, that's where I found one, it was ten bucks and works fine. I cannot live without my shower radio lol.

Comment

Ooooh, pics? Please?
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X