No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what came in the mail for me yesterday. Size large.

Irv=Happy
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• People would probably be shocked and horrified by how I treat my cat. Because I don't treat her like my pwecious itsy-bitsy widdle furbaby.

I treat her like a cat.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Ooooh, pics? Please?
        You will have a PM waiting for you with photo options shortly.

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
        People would probably be shocked and horrified by how I treat my cat. Because I don't treat her like my pwecious itsy-bitsy widdle furbaby.

I treat her like a cat.
        I think your cat is more shocked and horrified then other people would be.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Thank you so much, Mytical I have looked everywhere including Bed, Bath and Beyond with zero luck, so thank you for the link!

Squeaksmyalias military guys too? Pictures please? pretty please?

I try and try to tell my big guy that one of his friends is a user, a person who is in the friendship only because she can benefit from it and she will stop being his friend when there is no longer anything in it for her, but he still remains her friend. *sigh* At least I tried to help him avoid the hurt that will be coming.

Yes, I am on the bitchy side this time of year, so will people please leave me alone about it and no, I don't want to talk about it.

I am thinking of trying to major in Forensic Psychology, but I still don't know yet.

Yes, I'm wearing a "Got Ghosts?" shirt with a cross necklace, so please don't make stupid comments on it so Mr. Mis won't have to jump in and come up with an appeasement answer so I won't rip your head off.

The item that is for sale to put on a dog to calm the dog down should come with one that works on children that love to scream for no reason. I would give one to my neighbor whose daughter spends all day walking around the court screaming like she is being kidnapped by a molester.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Had my appeal for unemployment today, and the only person my ex-employer had, didn't actually have any first hand knowledge of anything. Which I am hoping will mean that it will go my way. Keep positive thoughts for me.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• YAY!!

Shall keep various appendages crossed for you. Good luck
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I've just started watching Doctor Who... And I love it. ^_^
                I just finished watching The Idiot's Lantern.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                  I've just started watching Doctor Who... And I love it. ^_^
                  I just finished watching The Idiot's Lantern.

Welcome! I am a new-Who fan as well
                  "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                  "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Quoth Cat

Welcome! I am a new-Who fan as well
                    Woot! I'm obsessed. In a good way. Lol. ^_^
                    I've been posting the Doctor one liners on my Facebook wall for 3 days.

Comment

• A nice hot bath is awesome, I feel good for the first time in about 3 days.
                      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                        Squeaksmyalias military guys too? Pictures please? pretty please?
                        You have a PM
                        Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                        Yes, I am on the bitchy side this time of year, so will people please leave me alone about it and no, I don't want to talk about it.
                        *offers Nerf products*
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias
                          *offers Nerf products*
                          *smirks and offers to Mis*
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Gaahhhh...Hurricane Irene!!
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              Woot! I'm obsessed. In a good way. Lol. ^_^
                              I've been posting the Doctor one liners on my Facebook wall for 3 days.
                              I've been doing that in Twitter And I finally bought my Dalek.

Ok, I think I'm doing it....I'm cutting my hair from near-mid-back to collar bone length. Either tomorrow or Saturday. Is it sad I am actually nervous about that? LOL
                              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• I have now started a blacklist of stores I cannot shop at due to cinnamon in the air.
                                It's depressingly long.

However, this means that AFTER the holiday season, when the air is once again clear, I get to go on a shopping spree using all of the money I saved!
                                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                                http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                                X