X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished S5 E13.

Now what?
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Quoth Cat
      Just finished S5 E13.

Now what?
      Aww. Last night I watched Rose's last episode.

When I got on the bus tonight three dudes checked me out. That's right three dudes. Wtf? Must be the shirt that I'm wearing. Definitely tight around the bust. But seriously, really? Doesn't happen often.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• dragon_wings take it as a compliment!

I did something I never thought I would do and never during this time of year, but I emailed a local church about joining. This does not mean that I'm giving up my status as an Agnostic, just that I'm going back to the faith I was before what happened happened and take it from there. It has bothered me that my two oldest children were baptized but not my little guy and I want to change that.

Speaking of my little guy, he turns 13 years old today. Where did the time go? He is so excited about being a teenager he can hardly stand it. I like to tease him that teenagers smell funny, eat all your food and mess up your house. He denies the smelling funny part but not the other two things.

My big guy wants to spend Christmas with his girlfriend who lives in a completely different state. His father and I agreed if her parents were okay with it, but I added that I thought I taught him that holidays were spent with family. Mr. Mis said I was being such a mom by trying to use guilt trips. Yes, he did get a dirty look. The thought of spending Christmas without my big guy makes me a sad panda so I'm hoping her parents say no. Does that make me a bad person?

My prescription sleep medication makes me sleep walk or so I was told by the big guy and Mr. Mis. I asked them if I should stop taking it but they said no since I have really bad insomnia that is only helped by that medication. I still feel bad that they have to worry about me when I take it though.

You know what really makes my day? People telling me I don't look old enough to have a child in college!

There was an earthquake here today that Mr. Mis and my daughter felt in the house, but that my little guy and I didn't feel even though we were outside. I had no clue what people were freaking out about till me and my little guy got back home and I was told about the earthquake. Apparently, Mr. Mis felt the house shake and out of habit from growing up in CA got in a doorway, which one is suppose to do during an earthquake.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Mu job sucks.

That is all.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Summer is an evil evil season.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
              Summer is an evil evil season.
              Oh my gosh yes it is. I went out in 100 degree heat today. Thank goodness for bottled water. (And the relative lack of humidity.)
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I hate summer. Except for some interesting weather.

Well I did it, cut 6" off my hair....I think I like it. Doing this annoying flipping out thing I'm gonna have to work on, but nice not waking up with my hair all knotted.
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Interview Tuesday..will be a telecommuting job (ie working from home) which is good..but I will most likely have a LOT of stories if I get the job. See I will be willingly handling customer complaints. The ONLY calls I will be handling is when customers are unhappy. Fun huh?
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    See I will be willingly handling customer complaints. The ONLY calls I will be handling is when customers are unhappy. Fun huh?
                    TONS o' fun... But fortunately not ALL customers with problems are rude and nasty. I hope you get more of the nice ones than the nasty ones.
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Anybody else doing NaNoWriMo this year?
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• My cousin's friends and inlaws are really going to wonder about me...

I accompanied two different women through the line at the viewing tonight and I'll be with a third tomorrow at the funeral.

(sister#1, daughter#2, daughter#1)
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Anyone who watched/watches Justice League Unlimited ever wonder how the support staff got their jobs on the Watch Tower? Bet the paperwork was killer, does that mean they technically work for Bruce Wayne? I wonder if he does his own accounting to make sure things like Watch Tower expenses and payroll aren't noticed and questioned by the wrong people, or does he have a special accountant for that? Alfred would be kinda busy to do it. Maybe they are being paid by a fake company, I mean wouldn't they wonder why they were being paid by Bruce Wayne, or is there some explanation for that? My guess is the fake company, since bad guys could kidnap the staff and use them to get into the Watch Tower if it was known they worked there. ...man I'm a nerd and totally over thinking this. I'd totally apply for a job to work there....
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            Anybody else doing NaNoWriMo this year?
                            I don't know...what is it?
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Anybody else doing NaNoWriMo this year?
                              No, I'm swamped working on four different projects (a novel, revamping a novel for submission, two novellas).

I finally had to put two on the back burner and am working on two at the same time, otherwise nothing was going to be finished before 2012.

I have never had writer's block. I have only ever had the opposite.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month, happens in November. Here is the link. http://www.nanowrimo.org/
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X