No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody wanna bet that the day I plan to choose for my last paid time off day this year will be unavailable when I get to work tomorrow?? LOL...(I only want it because it would give me 4 days off in a row which would be super duper awesome...)
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• oooh, I'm looking forward to sleeping in my bed tonight after 3 nights of cat naps on the sofa
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Made steak and potatoes.

I feel awesome about it, despite the shortcuts I took.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I was just watchin' "Pawn Stars" & a guy brought in a pic of a Gemini launch that had been signed by a bunch of astronauts (Grissom,White,Schirra-Corey didn't know who he was-even Armstrong) & I remembered there's only 2 of the Mercury 7 still alive & they're the 2 biggest jerks,Glenn & Carpenter.
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• Anyone see the new Wendy's commercial? Sure makes me appreciate the original... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Boyfriend went home today

My boyfriend has epilespy so I like to know he's home safe. Skype called him when I got back from shopping after seeing him off at the station before popping round to see my dad.

Boyfriend answers "look home safe etc"

Me. "Shiny, Shiny, look at the Shinies I bought, oh your home ok good, SHINIES!"

As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Getting off early to go to Sounders game. 3pm won't come soon enough for me.

Also I get to go home tomorrow. (been house & pet sitting for the parents)
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• This week I have discovered just how fast certain physical symptoms clear up when one is no longer in a toxic environment! Back pain rapidly clearing up, muscle pain almost gone, no more dizzy spells, and only the occasional bit of trouble breathing, which is only when I stress out about my finances or car situation.

I haven't felt this good in YEARS!
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• I'm on my first vacation from work for the whole 6 months I've been there.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• New avatar thanks to Midnight12
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Wicked avi!
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I had a feeling that this new job of mine wouldn't make it onto the list of favorites, but I had no idea that I would hate it so much after my first two days.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• How did I end up with such an amazing 5 year old? She was running around the house, proclaiming her love for everyone in our family except for my mother, and then said: "You're the best mummy in the whole world. Remember, you're not allowed to be mean to me like your mummy was to you, and you're doing a really good job!" *double thumbs up and zooms off again*
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Homemade apple pie with cinnamon crumb topping and pumpkin spice coffee...om nom nom.....
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• It was a spectacularly perfect SoCal fall day, I walked to the coffee shop to work on the novel, met a friend there, bought groceries, made my first completely successful curry, ate it with naan bread while listening to the new album from my favorite artist and reading a great mystery novel, and I have plans to share pomegranate/blood orange mixers with my friends in a little while.

And I didn't hate myself even once today.

I declare today the best day I've had in a very long time!
                                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X