No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizziebeff and my favorite brother get to go to the Brewers game today, and I'm stuck with a horrid shift at a job I loathe.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I must be a very important person..I just got a call from Bill Clinton (the ex-president in case anybody is confused).
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• My ex employer tried to have the ruling about me getting my unemployment reversed and got DENIED!
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Some Mutha schneeed all over mah lawn yesterday!
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• My friend just lost her job and her ex is fucking with her head. so my suggestion (since she lives in Tennessee and I live in Maryland) is to get a stuffed animal to cuddle.
            Stuffed animals rock! My bunny rabbit stuffed animal is awesome to cuddle on those bad days.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Sometimes in life, there is nothing that needs to be said other than

F*ck Yeah.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Cars: 15
                Buildings: 0

Yeah, it's still happening... o.0
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I wholeheartedly agree with Irv.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    F*ck Yeah.
                    Quoth Becks View Post
                    I wholeheartedly agree with Irv.
                    Shirley you Jest(r).
                    Last edited by dalesys; 10-08-2011, 12:36 PM.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• We seem to have moved into Fall Monsoon Season here...strange, since we don't usually have any such thing. But it's rainy and windy and is supposed to stay that way through Monday. Hunkering down...
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Had an odd experiance today.

Was accosted by a panhandler. Apparently I'm what's wrong with america because I don't want to help people? I really didn't want to stay there and fight, besides I doubt they'd believe that I donate as much as I do.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kanalah, when I read your post I automatically thought of this exchange:

Bum: Got any spare change?
                          Fletcher: Absolutely!
                          Bum: Could ya spare some?
                          Fletcher: Yes I could!
                          Bum: Will ya?
                          Fletcher: HMM-MMM!
                          Bum: How come?
                          Fletcher: Because I believe you will buy booze with it! I just want to get from my car to the office without being confronted by the decay of Western society!... Plus I'm cheap! AHHH!
                          Unseen but seeing
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Well it was just odd. Like "I've got a van full of babies and I need food and a hotel tonight, can I have money?"

And my first thought was "Why are you driving around in a gas guzzler in this part of town? (no hotels for miles anywhere)
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I just Rickroll'd on YouTube. Gah!!
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• First I really don't mind what people call me, as long as it is not late for dinner. However, I want to set the record straight. Mytical, there is no H in the name..see? It is My Tie Call . Not Mythical, not Mitical (I am not a beverage ).

Oh .. not sure everybody here knows about my weird moods. My mischievous, impish like evil moods. I am in one of my weird moods...expect anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X