No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My faith in karma is officially shattered.

Go Rangers.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Well dang. Take the call that will get me started for the position I was hired for, or go to class? What a sucktacular decision.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        My faith in karma is officially shattered.

Go Rangers.
        Go Rangers, indeed.

Shall we drown our sorrows in some brandy?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Yesterday was the final day of the faire. It makes me sad I'm going to miss a bunch of people who I might not see for a year. It ended well, everyone was in a punchy mood and that made it great. It will be fun to edit the pictures and relive the memories. Ok I might cry a little I will admit it.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• The good news is we'll be moving into our new area at work soon - in fact, the "night people" (starting shifts at 3:30 PM) will be moving in there tomorrow. The bad news is I've heard a couple of people have already chosen desks in there...which is a bit annoying. I had heard we'd probably have assigned seats and would be sitting near our immediate supervisors, so does that mean the people who've already grabbed seats found out where they'd be sitting and got tacit permission to do what they did? Or did they just do it on their own hoping they'd be able to keep those seats? Figures they'd pick this week to do the move, when instead of just having Thursday and Sunday off I'm taking Friday and Saturday off too...love short work weeks but I don't want short shrift on a new desk.
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
              Go Rangers, indeed.

Shall we drown our sorrows in some brandy?
              My dad says he's rooting for the stupid Cardinals because George W. Bush used to own the Rangers. <.< Yeah, it's all politics with him.

For this transgression his fan card is hereby revoked. For life.

IMO, around here rooting for the Cardinals is like drinking Budweiser. It's just WRONG.

Comment

• And now, here is an awesome picture:

Comment

• What do superheroes dress up as for Halloween?
                  You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

And now, here is an awesome picture:

Mohel! Stat!
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My dad says he's rooting for the stupid Cardinals because George W. Bush used to own the Rangers. <.< Yeah, it's all politics with him.
                      To quote Wayne's World, "Live in the now!!"

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      For this transgression his fan card is hereby revoked. For life.
                      Damn skippy.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      IMO, around here rooting for the Cardinals is like drinking Budweiser. It's just WRONG.
                      Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Look, people, it's too damn early for eggnog to be out on the shelves, ok??
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Sorry MoonCat I have to disagree, never too early for eggnog. Personally I wish it was an all year round item. I loves me some eggnog.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                            First I really don't mind what people call me, as long as it is not late for dinner. However, I want to set the record straight. Mytical, there is no H in the name..see? It is My Tie Call . Not Mythical, not Mitical (I am not a beverage ). Oh .. not sure everybody here knows about my weird moods. My mischievous, impish like evil moods. I am in one of my weird moods...expect anything.
                            People keep calling you Mystical, too.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                              Look, people, it's too damn early for eggnog to be out on the shelves, ok??
                              OMG, that reminds me...on Wed. at work I had to call one of our brick and mortar stores and they put me on hold...and I found myself listening to CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!! What the hell?!?! It's not even Halloween yet!!
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• A bar next to teh bus station in my town has been advertising Christmas complete with sparkly tree & decorations since the end of August
                                The stores are stocking up on Christmas food too!

Then people wonder why I have a case of the "Bah! Humbugs"throughout Oct/Nov/half of Dec!
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X