Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Becks View Post
    Listening to the unholy trinity of my husband, Tim McCarver and Joe Buck gives me a migraine.
    On a related note, I think it is clear God's existence has been utterly, completely, and totally discredited.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Just what I needed...my husband has me playing Minecraft...I don't have time for such frivolity
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Feel like a zombie after this week, and am not actually done yet. 8 hours total on ONE flash animation..and it is a small one. The other has 12 hrs total for it, and the last is still going on..12 hours and counting. Of course it's because I have ocd and it has to look awesome or I am not happy. Still have to find time to draw a vampire, werewolf, Frankensteins wife, and Igor for the finals. No clue when I will be able to do that.

Edit : Did I forget to mention that I can not even draw stick figures?
        Last edited by Mytical; 10-29-2011, 09:01 PM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Welcome to the jungle, we got fun 'n' games
          We got everything you want, honey we know the names
          We are the people that you find, whatever you may need
          If you got the money, honey we got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
          Watch it bring you to your kn-kn-knees, knees

Yes the song is stuck in my head.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Fuck! I hate my housemates. Yeah it's cold out but my room's so hot I have both fans on and I'm still broiling. *growls*
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              On a related note, I think it is clear God's existence has been utterly, completely, and totally discredited.
              I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Looks like my b/f has broken his finger on a "Safety" bag his work provided *sigh* He is going to have words with them later...
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Two.

Fucking.

Weeks.

In.

A.

Row.

I want to die. Somebody please kill me. It is obvious I am one of the most cursed human beings on this planet.

Why god why? Why do you like ripping my heart out?
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I've been entertaining myself by going through iTunes and listening to ringtones, text tones, and previewing music videos. I've decided that at some point in the near future some Vivaldi is gonna be purchased. But for today I bought a new song by Korn and some classic rock ringtones.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Amazon sure has a lot of great old Halloween-type songs.

Plus I found a place to download the original Doctor Who theme music for free. Original as in "from 1963."
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• *hugs irv and gives him a plate of cookies*
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm scheduled to work two days this week.

For a grand total of 5 hours.

However, I'll consider it an accomplishment if I actually work 3.

I hope I get another job. I'm barely making enough money for gas to get to work and back.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I probably won't decide if I'll dress up for Halloween for work until I get up tomorrow morning...then again, if I decide to do it, my costume should be fairly easy.
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Stupid weekend snow storm. I'm without power completely, so I'm warming up at my friends house. I don't want to go home..its cold.
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I wonder why I was so tired of Oregon cold weather. I like cold weather! Now I live in Texas and it's till 80 degrees in November.

I swear I'll never complain about it being too cold again.

Comment

Working...
                                X