No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How am I supposed to eat anything, even yogurt, with gauze stuffed in both sides of my mouth??
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
      How am I supposed to eat anything, even yogurt, with gauze stuffed in both sides of my mouth??
      Blend it and use a straw?

Comment

• Quoth Pojodan View Post
        Blend it and use a straw?
        Can't use a straw yet. Had two extractions done this morning. Afraid to take the gauze out yet. Maybe later. Ibuprofen is my friend...

Comment

• Errrugh. I should've known. Wearing blue socks all day=blue fuzz between my toes, and now in my new moccasins.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            ...blue fuzz between my toes...
            Irving's a Smurf!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Going to a wedding, going to be out of town for a couple of days (and thus not on here). Yay.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Dunwanna...dunwanna...dunwanna!!!!
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm evil
                  There's been a spate of kids playing knock & run lately.
                  When its dark, I don't answer the door, just flick on the light to see if anyone's in front of the glass panelled door or not.
                  There wasn't, so going on past experience, stood to the side of the door & waited til I heard a giggle & saw a shadowy arm come up to knock... then opened the door very quickly.

Not seen a boy jump quite so much in a very long time
                  He ran fast too!
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• My neighbors find more ways to make noise than any 500 people I know. It would be quieter living under the flight path from O'Hare than living next door to these idiots.

Today's gem: Pounding on a truck bed...or at least that's what it sounded like. Over and over and over and over and over....No idea what the assholes were doing, but it made the house shake.

Comment

• Watched some of "The Guild" with my husband. I find it funny yet discouraging that there are actually people who live like that, only their lives probably aren't as funny as in the show.
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• 8 1/2 days without heat and electricity in my house = insane giggling and joy whenever I now turn on a light in a dark room, realize I can feel my nose and toes and and have very little pain in my hands thanks to the house temp being above 50 degrees.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My boyfriend called me between classes (3 hour gap) and even though we talked much of it was me listening to him sing and ramble nonsense. Would I have rather doing something else for that hour and a half? Hell no! I hate that it's a long distance relationship so I'll take any chance to talk to my love. ^_^
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I begin my new job in about 45 minutes. Already a LOT behind on a couple of classes , even had to drop one. Next couple of weeks not going to be able to talk near as much with Marmalady as I would like..nor be on here near as much as I'd like. As much as I hate that thought, I have to find a way to catch up with my homework
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I know the job is not going to stay this way..but today was the most bored I'd ever been on a job. Which is saying a LOT. Sat holding a muted phone 90% of the time, staring at a screen. Cause we are training..and the first day is 'get to know the teammates' day.

Comment

• There is seriously a game called 'Doggie Doo'? Seriously? Not exactly sure of the point of the game, but has something to do with feeding the dog until it releases something out of its backside.

Comment

Working...
                                X