No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the hell do I stay up so late every night?? I don't get any work done because it's late and I don't feel like it, but then I don't want to get up early either. Gahhh!!!!!!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm almost positive Mommy had a very nice birthday.

She's the proud new owner of jammies with a sheep design.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• My computer gave me the dreaded BSoD the other day. R.I.P. you piece of shit.
        Attached Files
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I just saw the Muppets with my family. And it was so funny. :P

Comment

• I've got to remember that my knee is not what it used to be.

Next time I go shopping I'm taking my brace, cane and painkillers and not leaving them at home even when I'm doing well because that might be day when I don't have good day.

Not being taught by experience at all
            As soon as I start thinking
            That I'm sensible and sane
            The Random Hedgehog comes along
            And fiddles with my Brain
            (from card I got)

Comment

• There is a god....or a Santa...or maybe both: It looks like my weasel neighbors are MOVING OUT!!!

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Of course they can't do it quietly....but who cares, if it's the last time I have to listen to them...ADIOS, GOODBYE, GOOD RIDDANCE, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA...no wait, I don't care if the doors smacks you on the way out, JUST GO!!!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Since my daughter's boyfriend is from Brazil, I'm wondering how long it'll be before her mother asks about her "Brazilian".
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Daughter is at school, and son decided to go to work with daddy after lunch.

I have the house to myself. It feels so weird.

Guess I'll get some work done instead of laying on the couch eating chocolate and watching Dr Who.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I have a new addition to the male harem.

I find it hard to believe that me, with my looks, can find so many men with feelings that range from out and out lust to "love" (so they say).
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I bought the Hitchhiker's Guide omnibus at Barnes & Noble today.

Comment

• I probably shouldn't have worn moccasins to the inbred carnival. My toes still hurt from that guy's misplaced boot heel.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear TV weather reporters: SHUT THE F**K UP ALREADY!

Yeah, yeah, it's going to snow. Wow, what a surprise that would be around here!! My god, you'd think the mother of all blizzards was coming! They won't stop yammering about it!!!

How much are they expecting? Maybe 5 inches in the city. BIG DEAL!
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• It's official. I've been sucked into My Little Ponies: Friendship is magic. So fair I like Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash the best. And damn Spike is fucking awesome (a purple and green dragon... Come on I love it!).

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              It's official. I've been sucked into My Little Ponies: Friendship is magic. So fair I like Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash the best. And damn Spike is fucking awesome (a purple and green dragon... Come on I love it!).
                              One of us!! One of us!!!! I love Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I have even sucked my hubby into it
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I really, really, really hate when my boobs swell.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X