No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey monkey orange juice potato snark monkey sock monkey puppet Christmas sales shopping monkey work don't buy this one buy that one what am I going to charge monkey elephant ostrich lightswitch...

My brain is fried.
    Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 12-14-2011, 06:32 AM. Reason: adding more nonsense for your money
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I wish my parents and I could have Christmas with my faire family instead of my Mom's, I want them to meet my faire family and see what I mean about being cared for because of who you are, not what they want you to be. Another great option would be with My Mom's 3rd cousin and his wife, they aren't like the rest. I love Mom's family but I don't want another Christmas where I'm expected to try and make friends with cousins who haven't cared about me for 26 years, I don't get why they aren't pressured to do the same.
      It should be a sign that the only people who like me and truly care about me are Mom's 3rd cousins, who aren't at all typical of that side of the family, which explains how they are kind of exiled from the rest.

Now that I have finally found people who love me and accept me 100% its hard to go back to the ones who simply don't care. At least, I know there will be a dog there for me to snuggle and play with, I will hang out with the dog and my Dad. Dad Understands how I feel, and the dog will love me cause he loves everyone.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I love my cat. You know why? It's not only because she's beautiful, sweet (to me at least, lol), loving, funny, playful, soft, etc. etc. etc....but, assuming she's going to live a while longer - and with her vet checkup last week showing she's doing very well for a cat going on 20 years old - if I end up leaving the place where I'm living, no matter where I go, this cat WILL be coming with me! She is MINE and we have always been together, and nobody would even try to take her away. I wouldn't live in a place that wouldn't accept her so that's a no brainer. I was looking at her with such love last night, after feeling really bad about myself and life, and it just cheered me up so much that as long as she lives she will always be by my side!! *happy dance*
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• So tonight (this morning, it's 12:30 something am) roomie and I exacted a small bit of karmic revenge on my asshole, abusive, sociopathic ex. Nothing bad. Just make her life annoying for a few days.
          (we checked out her Facebook profile and her profile pic had 2 naked people, so we reported her)
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
            So tonight (this morning, it's 12:30 something am) roomie and I exacted a small bit of karmic revenge on my asshole, abusive, sociopathic ex. Nothing bad. Just make her life annoying for a few days.
            (we checked out her Facebook profile and her profile pic had 2 naked people, so we reported her)
            Well played!!!!
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Ever have a day when every single thing you try to do online gets messed up, doesn't work, or locks your keyboard????

#!@$#@@#&*!!!

And yeah....even this post....I had to try twice to make it work....WTF COMPUTER!!?!!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                And yeah....even this post....I had to try twice to make it work....WTF COMPUTER!!?!!
                Needs FTB* to unhex it.
                [/Pratchett]

*Fluffy Teddy Bear
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Anyone else watch either "The Chew" or The Food Network?

Good.

Now my random thought:

Michael Symon sounds like a Batman villain when he laughs. From the 60's.

Also, separated at birth?

Michael Symon:

and Devin Townsend:
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• My 2-year-old was running around saying, "Cactus is coming! Cactus is coming!" I had no idea what he meant until I asked what Cactus would do when he arrived. He said, "Eat everyone!"

Oh, now I get it.

I spent the next hour assuring him that Galactus was not actually going to come and eat everyone.

Thanks a lot, Marvel.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• So my roomie/best friend has dubbed me the 'phone goddess' cause I'm always doing something on my smart phone. :P

Now I need an avi of a dragon with the words 'phone goddess' on it.

Comment

• Probably shouldn't play with trolls on facebook, but it's ever so much fun.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi
                          Probably shouldn't play with trolls on facebook, but it's ever so much fun.
                          Omg yes it is fun. Especially when you confront them with *gasp* facts. Lol.

*is a little tipsy* Roomie and I are drinking and listening to music/watching movies and anime.

Comment

• Yes, they certainly do love facts and don't know quite how to answer subtle insults except by using the standard misogynistic ones. Sadly, it was all deleted.
                            I had the last word though, which was an answer to him offering to assist me in shoving my fan 'someplace where the sun don't shine'.
                            "Up my nose? I'm not quite sure that it will fit..."
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I'm going to be playing domestic goddess tomorrow, cooking cleaning and such. I sure it wont last.
                              As soon as I start thinking
                              That I'm sensible and sane
                              The Random Hedgehog comes along
                              And fiddles with my Brain
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X