No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I am weird because I feel like the things I write are happening. I don't feel as if I am making things happen, or doing things to the characters-what happens is a result of the choices THEY make, not me. So Zeus will rape Scylla whether I write it down or not. But I have to document it for the story to be seen. I just hate writing it.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
      Two years since I lost my beloved husband *sigh*
      *hugs you lots* I can't make it go away, but I wish I could.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I've been reading up on hysterectomys.. So its like they are taking the basket, but leaving the candy.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

• I hope it's the muffler and not something serious...
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I hope my husband is serious about us heading for home next week and not the week after next.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Heard some people in my training class today talk about going to Hooters for drinks after class tomorrow. Hmmm...tempting
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• What do I want to throw together real quick for dinner?

And will I have energy enough to finish up with the laundry tonight?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Phone ringing. Not picking it up...it's going to be A from work crying that B called her and talked her ear off for over an hour and made her upset. Sorry, lady, you are not dumping your angst on me while I'm on vacation.

Listen to voicemail. Oh, look, it's A crying that B called her....etc. I'm psychic.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I feel old.

And I could do without certain people right now.

Comment

• *sigh of relief*
                      Today's payday and I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to pay all my bills. But not only will I be able to pay all my bills but I'll have $4 left over (just from my check).
                      Next worry: will roomie and I need to used the $40 cash I have leftover from Christmas for food or will we have $20 to pay for her first therapy session on Jan 12 (the day before payday!)? We have stocked up on ramen and we've both survived on worse/less.
                      *sigh*
                      Tax refund please to be here soon. For that matter, W-2 please to be here soon.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Yay for hyacinths and primroses already turning up in stores!!

Comment

• My niece will be 13 on New Year's Day...and I still haven't gotten her a gift. Fortunately she was brought up right by her parents and says she will love anything I give her. I'm thinking an iTunes gift card since she just got an iPod Touch and is in love with it.
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• @BTDT: Do it, she'll love it. Rugz has a 'bratty' cousin that adores us and behaves perfectly around us because we treat her like an adult and because we give her iTunes giftcards for her birthday/Christmas. She likes the freedom, we like the lack of effort on our part.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                              @BTDT: Do it, she'll love it. Rugz has a 'bratty' cousin that adores us and behaves perfectly around us because we treat her like an adult and because we give her iTunes giftcards for her birthday/Christmas. She likes the freedom, we like the lack of effort on our part.
                              LOL! I am not happy with myself for the lack of effort but it wasn't intentional, things have just been so busy and upside-down. I'm glad she is going to be OK with this.

Comment

• I wish I had someone to kiss at midnight.

Comment

Working...
                                X