No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it through my first day of taking calls for the other client...and only made a few mistakes...I think Day off tomorrow, woot!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Roomie, along with horrible grammar, mispronounces stuff. It can get annoying especially since, even though I'm a shit speller, I'm a stickler for correct spelling and grammar.
      Today she mispronounced 'druid.' I even spelled it out for her to make sure we were saying the same word. She then said that she would continue to mispronounce it cause that's how she always did. It's made worse by the fact that my boyfriend is a Druid and I'm endlessly fascinated with all things Irish and/or Celtic. *whimper*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
        She then said that she would continue to mispronounce it cause that's how she always did.
        .............Seriously? Wow, now that just makes her seem dumb. She also sounds like a former friend who was convinced that Duct tape, was spelled and pounced Dutch tape. No, not even Duck tape, because of the ducky on the brand, I can see her not getting it was originally intended for ducts, but how did she get Dutch tape, why would they use a Duck on the packaging then? Of course, she also insisted that she continue saying it that way because, "It makes guys think I'm cute." Riiiiiiight. Or a moron, but hey, we will shoot for cute and hope for the best.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Squeaksmyalias;992018 "It makes guys think I'm cute." Riiiiiiight. Or a moron, but hey, we will shoot for cute and hope for the best.[/QUOTE]
          More like: "This chick is so dumb I can get what I want..."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• This probably would be a good brain burp story. The 'check tire pressure' warning went on in my dash. Now my car has a display that tells you the pressure of each tire. Tells me 'front left tire' is low. Ok that is an easy fix. Right? Then I wouldn't be posting this.

So I have enough change (the places that have air pumps charge 75c for 3 minutes) to put air in my tire (I am not home, do not have air pump in my car) no problem. Put air in tire..now back left tire is now too high pressure. Huh? Let air out, back left tire tire is ok, but front left tire is still showing low. What in the heck..don't have enough change to fix, go buy something to get change, come back. Put air in front left tire..now back left tire is showing too high..notice a pattern here? I didn't. Took me 5 (yes FIVE) tries to realize the system had somehow mixed up the tires. (and yes I am sure which tire it was saying what about).
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I have a friend who has some trouble with spelling (not grammar, usually)...but more annoying than that, she sometimes uses completely wrong words. Like instead of saying "in the meantime" she says "maintime". I am loath to correct her because she's already kind of down and out...but it annoys the hell out of me, lol! Oh, another one is "whether"...she types "weither" for some reason...
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Ha I am bad at that unfortunately. I have a rather large vocabulary but spelling and grammer..I ain't got no good grammer..and speling ain't much beter.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Everyone has their less-than-strong points. I'm good at the English stuff...not so good at math (especially in my head) or at things like direction, estimating distances, etc.

Comment

• My friend spells like 'ware' instead of 'where' and 'whould' instead of 'would.' Yet she refuses to use 'gotta' which I use. It's gotten to then point if she typing with me looking over her shoulder she'll ask me 'is that right?' before she posts something.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                      More like: "This chick is so dumb I can get what I want..."
                      Yea, same chick who runs up to strange men and asks them if they think she looks cute....I'm completely and utterly serious about that, she especially liked to do that when she was with me, and to men I was talking to, after telling me I needed to flirt more because I wasn't attracting men. Yeah sure, I wonder if that has anything to do with Dodo Mcbigboobs bouncing her way in front of me to ask the guy I was talking to thinks she is cute?
                      I'm so glad I have zero contact with her now.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Sour cream coffee cake with cinnamon/brown sugar crumbles on top....mmmmmm......
                        Try adding walnuts. mmmmm I think I posted a recipe on one of the food threads.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• The sun goes down and I'm done for the day. I can't be done at 5:00.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• MLS schedule is out *does happy dance* Now to decide where to go on an away trip. Looking at Dallas or Salt Lake City, maybe San Jose.

Why can't it be March!?!
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                              Try adding walnuts. mmmmm I think I posted a recipe on one of the food threads.
                              Oh, there were walnuts in it! I forgot about that. My sister baked it. I came home from work and the whole house smelled like cinnamon.

I think there's a little bit left...
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• My newest ringtone is the sound the TARDIS makes.
                                Yes I'm a total fucking geek. What of it? And didn't you know that? ^_^
                                /geek out

Comment

Working...
                                X