No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love silly hats I have a Perry hat. And I have this hat on order. Told my hubby could tell my mood from which way I am wearing it.

http://store.penny-arcade.com/products/merch-fleece-hat
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I have a froggy hat and roomie has a panda hat. (love the Perry hat... I've had several customers come in to my store with them on.)
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
        Nope, but I want to yell at the fake ones I come across at the display in our local shopping centre because most of them feel greedy. I'm one of those horrible people that can tell if they're real or fake, but only in the flesh. I can also tell how they use their gifts: positive makes me feel all warm, safe and energized whereas negetive makes me feel sick, headachy and floaty until I get out of range. My dad can do this too, his range is greater but he doesn't get as much info. He does the same thing that you do of talking to people (at the right time) about things they've never told others.
        -I find fake psychics to bottom dwelling scum who try to get rich off the grief of people who lost someone they love. The only ones I have come across that I feel are the real deal are the Wiccans that own a store here in town. One of them being the one I talked to about my home suddenly becoming Grand Central Station for the spirit world.

I find talking to people about something they haven't told another soul to be as freaky as they do.

-Elspeth I LOVE that hat. I might have to order one.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Spotted on January 8th:

A robin sitting in a holly bush

A man getting on the bus in 30-some degree weather, wearing shorts & a T-shirt.

Winter? What winter?
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I just sold a story to a Lovecraftian ezine! It has slime and sex...and was way fun to write.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I have a Domo hat. I would like to have a sock monkey one too...
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm reading the posts on fb of a very egotistical guy I know. I wonder if he honestly thinks the name that is "trending all over the internet" is him. When I Google that name I find several other men who use that pen name, but none are him. I can tell by the fact their writing makes sense, the grammar is far better and they are far less melodramatic like he is.
                His latest thing is he of course legally changed his pen name to his middle name, I didn't expect that he could make himself even more ridiculous. I thought him trying to get people to use him for PR and advertising was bad, considering his complete and utter lack of being able to do either of those things, or more importantly, write a sentence that makes sense. There is also of course telling the photographers he works with that there is a quota of how many photos to be are taken and posted on line a day of him (you aren't paying me, you are not famous. I'm not taking 20 plus shots a day of you and posting them online, bite me). He continues to surprise me that is for sure.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                  I just sold a story to a Lovecraftian ezine! It has slime and sex...and was way fun to write.
                  That's great! When's it coming out?
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Unsure. It is a monthly magazine but the editor has not given me an estimated date of publication yet. I will announce it on my blog when it is available (it's a free ezine).

It also has a ton of free audio of Lovecraft and Lovecraftian influenced stories in case you want to listen to unspeakable horror at work or something.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• My sister is awesome. I didn't sleep last night then I went to wait for the guy to come and collect my parcel I was so tired I feel asleep for an hour then the neighbours annoyed me. After that I dropped off for a bit again and woke my sister up who without question took over for me and told me to go to bed. She woke me a few hours later with coffee and made me a bacon & cheese sandwich.

She had depression and hasn't been to bright the last few days
                      As soon as I start thinking
                      That I'm sensible and sane
                      The Random Hedgehog comes along
                      And fiddles with my Brain
                      (from card I got)

Comment

• I have the first ACO exam Saturday morning, not freaking out which is good. I really hope I pass, then pass the other one...then pass everything else. I really want this job.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• *Waves hand like a Jedi* You will pass this exam. Also you will give me 10 dollars. And a Doom pony.

Its true. Everything really does sound cooler when you add "Doom" at the from.
                          Also, I have proof from my little cousin I haven't grown up past 14 yrs old. Seeing as my house "would be an awesome place to live" according to him.
                          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• You will get this job! And if you don't, it's because there is a better one waiting for you. *hugs*

Edited to add: I'm giving up on trying to find a nice dress for S-J's wedding (I'm the Matron of Honor, and they've suddenly decided that they're getting married in 4 weeks time) and I'm going to sew one! Please wish me luck, I'm going to bribe the pixies so they don't hide my good scissors or hex the overlocker.
                            Last edited by Mishi; 01-13-2012, 02:59 AM.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Bought a cup of tea from a coffee shop while waiting for lady legira to meet up with me. Was taking the lid off so it would cool down faster and it came off suddenly coating my left hand which was gloved (it's cold here) in very hot tea. I now have a scald I reported it to the coffee shop and they were very helpful.
                              Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I wish I knew a tattoo artist.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X