No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting a quilting rockstar tomorrow morning, and learning some new techniques.

I hope I can sleep tonight.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
      Meeting a quilting rockstar tomorrow morning, and learning some new techniques.

I hope I can sleep tonight.
      Have lots of fun Kanalah
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
        *Waves hand like a Jedi* You will pass this exam. Also you will give me 10 dollars. And a Doom pony.

Its true. Everything really does sound cooler when you add "Doom" at the from.
        Also, I have proof from my little cousin I haven't grown up past 14 yrs old. Seeing as my house "would be an awesome place to live" according to him.
        Thank you, If I get the job you will get your 10 doom dollars and a sparkly doom pony named Sir Rainbowfarts the Third, and you are right, your place would be an awesome place to live.

Quoth Mishi View Post
        You will get this job! And if you don't, it's because there is a better one waiting for you. *hugs*

Edited to add: I'm giving up on trying to find a nice dress for S-J's wedding (I'm the Matron of Honor, and they've suddenly decided that they're getting married in 4 weeks time) and I'm going to sew one! Please wish me luck, I'm going to bribe the pixies so they don't hide my good scissors or hex the overlocker.
        Thanks Mishi! Good luck with the dress! Put out a cookie and a small cup of sparkles, the Pixies will be happy and distracted while you work. Or at least I would be...I assume they would like a snack and shiny things too.

I decided I will be getting my aviation radio exam over with as soon as I can, it would mean one less test to do when I eventually become a pilot, and hopefully can help me get a job at a small airport if I don't get the ACO job. This was decided when I spent the morning hanging out with a bunch of retired pilots, it was fun, educational and my dog enjoyed it because she was given her own donut.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Can I borrow "sparkly doom pony named Sir Rainbowfarts the Third"? That is awesome.

-I had errands to run today, but only got one done because it's so damn cold here.

-I wish my family would realize that bugging me about how long it is taking me to pick up a few things is not funny and I will smack the bejesus out of them including Mr. Mis if they continue to bug me about it.

-It will take me longer to pick up the items I need if I keep getting texts about how much longer it is going to take me.

-Mr. Mis knew when he married me that I don't hurry for anything unless one of the cubs or Mr. Mis need a doctor or someone is messing with them.

-The running joke that I won't say a word when looking over a menu and taking forever to decide what to eat is not funny either.

-Yes, I do decide what to have for dessert before I decide what to have for dinner. Hand over the cheesecake and no one gets hurt!

-I take my time when eating too, so asking me if I'm ready to go when I'm not finished yet irritates me beyond believe. I refuse to inhale my food like my family does, kthnxbye.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Apparently I'm alot scarier when my sowrd fighting speeds up due to a lighter sword.

Also I have a new sword. XD

Mis - You have the cheesecake, I'll have to orange choc chip ice cream.
            "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
            Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
              Can I borrow "sparkly doom pony named Sir Rainbowfarts the Third"? That is awesome.
              He has a brother Sir Cupcakeflatulence Vonsparklestine if you are interested?

I just got back from the animal control exam. There was WAY to much math, math isn't my friend, and percentages and big numbers are really not my friends.
              At least the questions including the essay that had to do with the job. The part that didn't make sense was, you have well over 50 people applying, why not scrutinize the applications and resumes more instead of knocking out people with the test? Since the test was given since there was so many people who applied and the first time it was given.
              Either way I'm very zen about it all, if I pass, I pass, if not hopefully I get another job soon. If I pass I still have another test, and interview and other things.
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Have just emailed Hasbro UK because Fluttershy (my favourite pony, if that is okay with you.) is not available in the single miniature size. We have every other pony of the mane cast but.

I ended it - This pony is very disappointed in everypony at Hasbro.
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I'm never washing this hand again.

Comment

I'm never washing this hand again.
                    OK, this statement needs a few details...
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm never washing this hand again.
                      Going to quilt a mitt onto it?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Picked up older daughter from building on her mom's new house this afternoon... Younger daughter (ride) was still good for a few more hours, but M had worked till midnight, and then had had a 6AM work meeting.

125 mile round trip to Payson.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans is the best movie ever. The Husband has been going around saying, "That's right! You will stand there and watch me fuck your girlfriend!" all evening.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            OK, this statement needs a few details...
                            Had my seminar with Ricky Tims. Of course I was the youngest one there. I learned a lot of new techniques, and I learned that I'm already doing a lot of things right.

Cameras weren't allowed, so I didn't get my picture taken with him, and he wasn't doing autographs, but I got to talk to him one on one for a bit and shook his hand.

Comment

• Gods, I'm so bored. Work should be slow for the rest of my shift cause the Ravens play in less then an hour. I don't expect too many people coming between now and 3 (when I leave).
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Why can't you step through a mirror & hang out with your reflection?...lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X