Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    I sense a fetish on a certain Admin's part...
    I'm more of an obsession, really.

Quoth dalesys View Post
    Used carefully, this works.
    That seems a bit scary for me.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Found out one of my fav book series has 4 more books in it that I'm missing.

To the batcave! err... bookstore!
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Why can't preschools just put their tuition on their websites? Considering that's a major factor for us and probably most other parents, it would save me a ton of time. I won't be happy if I find a babysitter and make time out of my weekday to go observe your school, only to find out I can't afford it.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Amen AnaKhouri.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Is an Australian rollover accident "...where the roo-bar meets the road..."?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Well, sometimes you do get to learn the true meaning of BS!
              (Said by a family friend almost 10 years ago. Everyone in that accident survived with only minor bruises and as you can guess, it was just before that Christmas.)
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• How do you measure happiness? Is one way of being happy superior to another. If I get chocolate in your peanutbutter..what in the heck was I doing???
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                  How do you measure happiness? Is one way of being happy superior to another. If I get chocolate in your peanutbutter..what in the heck was I doing???
                  Books and cats.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• You said you were going to eat. Judging by the amount of time that has passed, you're about halfway through a whale.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Had a heart rate at doctors today of 137. Just so tired all the time, think the combo of diabetes and NASH is finally getting to me...and I hate it.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Wow! *Huge hugs for Mytical* (I'm the opposite - my heart rate is under 60, I have low blood pressure and my normal temperature is 35.5)

I hope this pirate-stage never ends. I love all the little treasure maps, dressing up, loads of playing and the atrocious accents.
                        Last edited by Mishi; 01-19-2012, 10:33 PM.
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Dear Snow, you suck.

That is all.
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I'm bored and tired, but I don't want to go to bed or do anything productive. Such a sad life, eh?
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My ear hurts I think I have an infection, time to go to the docs
                              Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Setting my alarm for 3am...yay, I get to sleep in!
                                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                                X