No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to choke my neighbors. I don't know wtf they're smoking, but I know I didn't sign up to smell it. If I puke as a result of this, I'll really want to puke in the middle of their bed.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I don't get it, when my Mom wants to try a new recipe, even if it's filled with ingredients my Dad and I really don't like we HAVE to try it or she gets mad. When I would like to try to cook something for the family, and possibly try something new I get told flat out by her that no, no one will like it, don't make it, and I get grief if I try to make it, or I end up the only one eating it. At the very least I end up with food that gets thrown out because I can't make the recipe small enough for one person, at the most I end up feeling horrible cause I think my food sucks cause if Mom eats it and it turns out badly she reminds me of it.
      I'm not a bad cook!
      Ugh today's argument is after her telling me she hates potato soup, don't make potato soup (even if the one I wanted to make had stuff we love), it's going to turn out awful, I wake up this morning to find her making a potato soup, with leaks, which is something even she barely likes, yeah, great, now I'm forced to try this. Great it had better be good or I'm going to get an ear full for letting it go bad in the fridge....like anything I make when I can't eat it all on my own.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Getting time for dinner . . . . what happened to my day off? I wanted to write but couldn't find the time.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Writing a prequel story to a novella I have already completed, I was surprised and amused to discover my very proper, precise main character was a total brat when he was a kid.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I think I know where ninjas got the idea for those smoke bombs they use to escape and create confusion...

I took one of the cats to the vet today, and the room was a cloud of hair.

Did you know that cats can shed on command?
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• They can also shed selectively. We have a calico and if am wearing dark pants, she sheds her white hair. Pale pants, gray and brown hair.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I never understand why sports players and coaches are considered gods, people are doing a candle light vigil for Joe Paterno, yea he made the college important sports wise. What did he really do? Is he the mother Teresa of the sports world and I don't know it? When did he go out and spend his money on the poor? Was he super kind to the students? One student on the news said, he did so much for the college through football, that students have adopted him like a grandfather. WTF really? Have you even met the man?
                I had a talk with someone, it was a family member I admire actually and it was very upsetting. Who was talking about a high school coach who, while he did a great job with the program for the school, was stealing money and possibly sleeping with a few students. While it was never out in the open, he was quietly fired, then another school who hired him, and another after that, had the same issue with him. My family member was angry the schools were firing him, because he made their sports programs great, that ignoring the other issues are ok, cause jealous people made them up, no matter the proof and it was really he was black/white (honestly he could have been either I don't recall) in a black/white community, so that is why they wanted him out.

I come from a family who are athletes and sports stars, my mother and I are the only ones who haven't played. You'd think I'd understand what the deal is but I don't, I think it's utterly ridiculous. Other people deserve the candle light vigils, other people deserve the admiration and praise, not a coach who makes more money then most of us will ever see in a life time and failed at doing his job helping kids who needed saving.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My little (#2) sister looks funny with a shaved head.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I need to get away.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Sunday nights....aaaaiiieeeee!!! And I don't even have a full weekend off, just Sunday...but it still gets to me...
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• This year, I plan on joining the vast majority of the CS community in not watching the Super Bowl.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I want to dye the under layers of my hair black.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• I smell a Dr who quilt.

http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/448658
                            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Send good thoughts my way, roomie and I are mostly likely about to move to the center of the ghetto for a few weeks to 2 months (the drama leading us to do this will be posted about after I move outta the ghetto... It's kinda epic in its awfulness). *deep breath*
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Ew. *hugs d_w and roomie*
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X