No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck this shit. The place was a fucking hovel! grrrrrrrrrr!
    I will be posting within a week and a half most likely.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• So sorry dragon_wings...
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I love hanging around retired pilots, it means random morning call saying, "I will meet you at the airport in an hour, we are flying to brunch at Block Island."
        Btw if anyone goes there, the airport has a great diner, I highly recommend it. Nummy sammiches and planes to watch and you don't have to be a pilot or passenger to go there. Just make sure you follow the rules if you want to sit outside on the diner's patio.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• When freefalling from a plane..is it normal to think.."Man I am hungry, sure could use a hamburger" ..cause a long time ago..that was exactly what I was thinking.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Hmm do I really have that special of eyes? Everybody keeps complimenting me on them. I just don't get it.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              When freefalling from a plane..is it normal to think.."Man I am hungry, sure could use a hamburger" ..cause a long time ago..that was exactly what I was thinking.
              Considering there is the beloved tradition of pilots going for $100 hamburgers, I guess its perfectly normal. Just you are not in the plane at the time.... I'm going back to my nap I'm confusing myself.
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I got to hug my cousin's baby tonight. So cute, he is so squishy! Such a good baby too, slept right thru being handed around to everyone to be held. A big plus is my grandfather met and held the baby tonight which is great since the baby is his great-great-*takes a breathe*great-great nephew, who shares his birthday. It was a good night, I'm glad we did it.

Comment

• That's awesome Squeaks!

Okay, so I understand the no junk food policy at Jazzy's school, I even agree with it. Can anyone tell me why Tiny Teddies aren't allowed, but homemade cupcakes with buttercream icing and rainbow sprinkles are okay? It's not a big deal, just a little confusing. *Shrugs* Homemade bikkies always taste better anyway.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Baby Squishy and family are gone, headed back to their base.
                    I'm trying to think up a way to cheer up my cousin, the grandma, no ideas yet, cause I miss her daughter and baby Squishy too.

Comment

• Note : Remember I work at a call center, not a physical store....

Can somebody tell me what is difficult about the concept of '1 per customer' for certain items? Not one per purchase, not one per day, not even one per month...'1 per customer. Seems like a very very easy concept to me.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        Hmm do I really have that special of eyes?
                        Yes. Yes, you do.
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• My basketball team only lost by 8 points tonight against the 2nd placed side.

Considering we've only had one win this season (against the side lower than us on the ladder), am pretty pleased with that.
                          the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

• I'm listening to my husband snore loudly as he naps in the family room...I so wish I could nap too, but I'd be out for hours on end. Sigh. Wish I had the knack for power napping...
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                              I so wish I could nap too, but I'd be out for hours on end.
                              Nothing wrong with that, I reserve one day each week for a nice long nap. Cause long naps make the world better, because I'm less likely to hurt someone with plenty of sleep.

Comment

• Outnumbered is absolute hilarity. Ben just yelled, "Grandad, you're an idiot!!" LOL those kids will say anything.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X