Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth MystyGlyttyr
    I have to say I'm rather nervous about the big welcome back I got upstairs. I'm not gonna have nearly as many stories as I used to for a variety of reasons...not least of which being my personality has gone from Rainbow Dash to more like Fluttershy over the last couple years...
    But both ponies are just as awesome as the other (you have named my two favorite ponies. Lol).

(for the record, I'm relatively new. I don't think I was around the last time you were on here. I liked your laser nuts story.)
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
      I have to say I'm rather nervous about the big welcome back I got upstairs. I'm not gonna have nearly as many stories as I used to for a variety of reasons...not least of which being my personality has gone from Rainbow Dash to more like Fluttershy over the last couple years...
      I am a Fluttershy type pony myself (if nobody minds)
      Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
        I am a Fluttershy type pony myself (if nobody minds)
        I am a combo of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Be afraid
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• According to a online test I took () I am twilight sparkle mostly with aspects of fluttershy and a dash of pinky pie. Wait um I mean er .. look bigfoot!
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yeah...I was starting to have my heart set on the utterly adorable car for sale across the street.

I mean, damn, I'd actually own a car with less than 100,000 miles on it.

Oh, well.

Maybe some day.

(No, no one bought it yet as far as I know. I'm just poor and the man of the household wants to wait until both of our cars die.)
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• This show "The Fades" on BBC America is kinda weird...and they have to bleep out all the F-bombs for American TV...
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Hydrocodone is my new friend. It ended 52 hours of agonizing nerve pain for me. It means I can probably make it through a short shift tomorrow. I've missed 2 days of work so far. Why does prednisone take so long to work? I had to push to be seen today and get a script for the pain pills today, and glad I did. (They wanted me to wait until tomorrow because my doc was out today). I can see I am going to have to take only a half-dose tomorrow, though. I can't miss any more work.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Becks, I think the man is right. Sorry. It's just that cars depreciate. Buying new isn't always wise (sometimes, though, depending). I think it's more cost-effective to repair.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Becks, I think the man is right. Sorry. It's just that cars depreciate. Buying new isn't always wise (sometimes, though, depending). I think it's more cost-effective to repair.
                    Oh, it's not a NEW car. I wouldn't buy a new car with my worst enemy's money.

It would just be a new to me car. With less than 100,000 miles on it.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I do some (totally free) editing for other writers who ask me.

One girl keeps sending me chapters of a serial she is writing. In the first chapter she made a basic grammar mistake (using 'lay' when the sentence called for 'lie').

I have been reading for her for months now, and she still makes the same mistake EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I am thinking of telling her I am no longer available to help. Obviously she's not even reading my comments...
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Is it weird that we have five different bottles of mustard in the fridge?
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I think it's weird that I don't.

Comment

• I love the look on my M-i-L's face when she realises exactly what Jazzy has been telling her, doesn't agree with it but catches my eye and knows I will not be happy if she makes a fuss, so she says something banal and leaves quickly.

(Jazzy loves telling stories with finger puppets, today's story was about a little boy who told everyone that he was a girl, they weren't sure but he tried out being a girl and everyone agreed that it was a good idea. The sad little boy became a happy little girl and everyone lived happily ever after, The End.)
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• @Mishi: I think I love your kids. Give them a hug from a random stranger please, especially Jazzy.

((roomie is transgendered))
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I love the things that they say and do, it just shows that we're doing a good job. Jazzy said thanks for the cuddle and that she's glad you liked the story too.
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X