Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *offers Mishi and Jazzy more hugs* ^_^

I'm on my lunch break, and I'm eating animal crackers... Before I eat each one I make it walk across my plate. :P
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      I'm on my lunch break, and I'm eating animal crackers... Before I eat each one I make it walk across my plate. :P
      I love it!! I will try to keep that in mind...I may not do it myself but it will make me laugh to think about it

One of my cubicle walls has whiteboard material on it. I wrote this little mantra on it the other day after dealing with a particularly whiny/royal pain customer (just the first letters, of course)...

C hannel
      Y our
      I nner
      B itch

"I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
        C hannel
        Y our
        I nner
        B itch

Christine Lavin has an album: Getting In Touch With My Inner Bitch. Yes I have it.
        Here's the title song:
        Last edited by dalesys; 02-19-2012, 05:46 PM.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Guess who just got a commission for a Pinkie Pie quilt :grin:
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Yay! Make sure you post pictures!

@BTDT, I'm doing that too. Doing the right thing is more important that keeping EW's happy.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• On my desk at work is a little piece of paper that reads:

"Self-respect isn't negotiable."

Don't remember where I heard that, but it helps me sometimes when I'm not sure how to handle the sh*t that goes on there.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                It would just be a new to me car. With less than 100,000 miles on it.
                Guess you don't want mine then.

Tell MOTH to stick it.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I haven't been to the doctor's in 4 or 5 years. I made an appointment for next Tuesday. I'm nervous but excited. Gotta do what I gotta do to stay healthy.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Eep! I have an interview on Friday. First one I've had for ages. I can haz nervez.
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• I think its kinda funny, one news station's truck was shot at. That station has a tiny write up that isn't that well written with one picture. The other station, has a full well written article, with details and better pictures and video. It's even more proof that the station that was shot at needs better reporters, it's known for it's bad, confused reporting, with anchors who can't pronounce words, including town names. So, when you can't even get the best info out there on something that happened to your own crews, yep, it might be time to look at things.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I love telling people that I kinda want to get a boob job, just to see their reaction.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• That Subway BMT on Italian Herb and Cheese bread I just ate really hit the spot after a long, crappy work day.
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Braun's not getting suspended.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                              Braun's not getting suspended.
                              Gentlemen (and ladies), start your conspiracy theories....
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Yay my PC (Zen) is coming home on Monday after 6 weeks away for repairs! Which was only because of them having to send to cards to China or something. Otherwise I doubt they would have had it a week.
                                As soon as I start thinking
                                That I'm sensible and sane
                                The Random Hedgehog comes along
                                And fiddles with my Brain
                                (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
                                X