Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Gentlemen (and ladies), start your conspiracy theories....
    Got into a bit of a FB fight with a friend over this.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Going to an Irish pub for dinner tonight (it's a rather big place though, and dark and very noisy, not some small intimate joint)...and I'm just wondering if I'll get beat up for wearing my Scotland t-shirt. I wore it to work and really don't feel like changing...
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm thinking about going to Mass again.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
          I'm thinking about going to Mass again.
          I'll go with you, if you want...schedule permitting.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• -I like to pretend Mr. Mis is a complete stranger to me when in public and I walk up to him and ask him if I can go home with him or if he is paying for out stuff I will say "does you paying for my stuff mean I have to go home with you?" or I will walk up to him and say how cute he is and kiss him.

-My little guy and I watch ghost stories on TV and goof on the people and throw popcorn at the TV when we think the people set up stunts and blame a spirit. We, of course, pick up the popcorn afterwards.

-The little guy and I also goof on C. Coffee the fake psychic when he appears on the ghost shows. We think that he would wet his pants and cry like a little girl if he actually did see or sense a spirit.

-Both of my sons need surgery and it's freaking me out. It's an outpatient thing so they probably will be fine but I'm always scared of having to bury another child. I'm not strong enough to lose another child.

-I'm out of my Ambien and it won't be called in till tomorrow. I asked my pharmacist if I could get a couple to hold me over. He told me it was a controlled substance so he couldn't do it. Who knew a sleep aid was a controlled subsistence?
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• My computer is home, yay!

Oh my word, how much to I need to do now. Install everything back on it (clean install) and generally go oh I haven't put that on for about 3 weeks. *headdesk*
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Seeing as we are tech related at the mo...

By Thor, I need to arrange/delete my duplicate files. Over a TB of video files is alot to copy to my new media storage >.<

And my music... and TV shows..... I'm gonna go hide in the corner now....
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                  I'm gonna go hide in the corner now....
                  *growls from corner* either bring cookies or find a different corner buddy, this one is taken.

Nerf gun painting takes forevvvvvvvvvveerrrrrrrr. I'm barely half done with the base coats and I have tons of detail work to be done too gah! What was I thinking!
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• You were thinking about how awesome it will look! *Shares cookies and pulls hand back just before Squeaks nips it* Eeep!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• So bored. Waiting on my phone to charge then roomie and I are heading to the laundromat to do some laundry. Thankfully we'll have our phones and can play a rpg while waiting. I'm sure we'll be witness to a sighting or two. (laundromat in the ghetto... Which is why we'll be hanging out)
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I need to do laundry, but don't have the energy.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I love it when things fall into place. I want to clear out junk and de-clutter my kitchen and my B-I-L is finally moving into his own place. So he's ending up with the saucepans and frying pan that I don't want, the glasses and mugs we don't use and the dinnerware set that his mother so lovingly collected for him. It has duckies on it.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Why did I say I would make a crocheted blanket for one of hubby's coworker. Now I find out that another coworker of his has had their baby. Granny square is easy but time consuming
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                              It has duckies on it.
                              I'm disgustingly jealous.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks
                                I need to do laundry, but don't have the energy.
                                I've been too exhausted to do laundry for a week. I had to febreeze my uniform shirt.
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X