Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Becks: It's this set http://vintagepatina.ecrater.com/p/8...tter-moonlight
    Last edited by Mishi; 02-28-2012, 01:22 AM.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      I've been too exhausted to do laundry for a week. I had to febreeze my uniform shirt.
      I have three work shirts and I alternate them. However, beef juice gets on everything. Good thing I'm off tomorrow.

Link didn't work.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Fixed it! I also found his silver baby spoon, Rugz's library card and a set of wooden-handled cutlery (we live in the house they grew up in). My cupboards will finally have room for the things I want because I won't be storing stuff that I don't use!

It greatly amuses me that my macho b-i-l will be using plates, cups and saucers that have such twee pictures emblazoned on them.
        Last edited by Mishi; 02-28-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
          I have three work shirts and I alternate them. However, beef juice gets on everything. Good thing I'm off tomorrow.
          I have 2 work shirts (I refuse to pay for a work shirt... I got two when I was hired then they immediately discontinued that line of shirt). I alternate them as well.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
            Fixed it!
            *squee*

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
            I have 2 work shirts (I refuse to pay for a work shirt... I got two when I was hired then they immediately discontinued that line of shirt). I alternate them as well.
            We have to provide our own shirts. I got mine at Goodwill. I should pick up a couple more for the times when I have to work a billion days in a row and my BIL is home hogging his washer and dryer.
            Unseen but seeing
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
              We have to provide our own shirts. I got mine at Goodwill. I should pick up a couple more for the times when I have to work a billion days in a row and my BIL is home hogging his washer and dryer.
              Our shirts have <my store> logos on them. Well the ones provided to me when I started.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Husband: "What do you think of the new Batman costume in Knighfall?"

Me: "I like the helmet cowl and the arm claws, but I don't like the bat-bling gold crap."

Husband: "Well, too bad! Azrael doesn't care what you think!"
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                  You were thinking about how awesome it will look! *Shares cookies and pulls hand back just before Squeaks nips it* Eeep!
                  *pounces on Mishi* Rawr! Hehehe

My Mummy is making me a dino hat! It has spikes! I'm also getting my very first corset too! *happy dances* How could anyone mistake me as an adult?
                  I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• *Dances with Squeaks* Yay! I need a dino hat too, I think I'll make one since we're heading into winter and it will be cool enough to wear. Where are you getting your corset from?

Overheard at school: "Miss! Hey Miss! I saw a GIRL!!" *points at me* "See! There's a girl and she's on our stairs!"

Clearly I'm not fooling anyone with my claims of adulthood either!

Comment

• Hello, jet engine on a truck.
                      My name is Juan Pablo Montoya.
                      You killed my father.
                      Prepare to die.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I can't help but wonder why people treat me like I'm an idiot.

Unless I am one, and I'm totally unaware of that fact.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                          *Dances with Squeaks* Yay! I need a dino hat too, I think I'll make one since we're heading into winter and it will be cool enough to wear. Where are you getting your corset from?
                          PM heading your way!
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I HATE STEAMPUNK. There, I said it.
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I need a corset to reign in my over-40 belly...then again I'd probably just not be able to breathe at all...never mind

So, with tomorrow being leap day and all...how many of you think I should tell some people to take a flying leap? Show of hands...
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                                I need a corset to reign in my over-40 belly...then again I'd probably just not be able to breathe at all...never mind
                                Of all the Ren faire advice I've been given, this is important to know. A corset should fit comfy, and you should be able to breathe no matter your size, passing out or feeling faint is a bad sign. If you are going to pass out, it isn't fitted well. The only time I've heard of issues about a well fitted corset is just that your back hurts for a bit cause you tend to have a straighter back cause your posture has changed, no slouching in a corset .

Comment

Working...
                                X