Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
    I don't wear heels any more. I kinda miss 'em though...I'd love a pair of high heel boots, but in my case that's just asking for an injury *sigh*
    For some reason I have always been able to walk in high heeled boots, first pair I wore I was perfectly fine. High heel shoes however I had to learn to walk in, it makes no sense what so ever.
    Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 03-10-2012, 04:24 PM. Reason: ApolloSZ is a meanie head!
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Bah, you all do not fail as females. Society fails at what is expected from a female. I mean on the face of things I fail so hard at being a male it is not funny. I enjoy beautiful things, delicate things, I like to decorate and cuddle cute furry animals. Not mechanically adept...the list goes on and on. Who cares what society thinks you should do/look like/be? Be yourself. Then you will be the awesome, epic, beautiful female that you are meant to be.

Then again..what do I know..I am only a guy
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Walked into the bathroom earlier after hearing strange bubbling noises to discover water in the bottom of the bath...we didn't run it and the water had black bits in it So contacted the council (our landlord) and had several men out trying to make our drains work properly.

Told by the plumber that they should have done the jetting of the central pipe of our flat 10 years ago when the plumbers told them to do it but the council said no that costs too much money.

So we had one truck and two vans with about four workers out....to do one building.
        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
          I fail so hard at being a male it is not funny.
          No, you don't.
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Hey Myt, I hear you on the dislike of gender stereotypes. I'm a hardcore androgynous tomboy. :P And I prefer it that way. (and my boyfriend has *no* problems with that... He thinks my body's beautiful... And beautifully feminine. lol)
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Mytical I'd swaer your reading my mind. *gets tinfoil hat*
              While a woman looks attractive/fine/sexy/beautiful/etc in heels hair makeup and a dress etc (or varying combinations of, *wink wink*), she can also look this way when just waking up in pyjamas. (To me atleast, and I'd bet Mytical and some of the other guys here would agree).

Mytical - Male stereotype? Maybe. Gentleman tho? No way do you fail at that from what I've seen.

Becks - I'd issue challenges like in Men in Tights outside of work, but I'd like to keep my job lol.

64 scales. All individually polished. And the wrist/hand sections. And why do people seem surprised when I say I can sew? (only basic stuff tbh)

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
              High heel shoes however I had to learn to talk in, it makes no sense what so ever.
              ..... how do shoes affect your speech? :P *flees!*
              "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
              Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                ..... how do shoes affect your speech? :P *flees!*
                *grabs newly painted nerf gun and follows*
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• My dad was brought home by the police.

Because he'd had a traffic accident. He cycles to work and back and today in our busy tourist haven one person stepped right out in front of him. He braked rather sharpish and went flying over the handlebars. The person he was about to hit dodged the flying person. The police saw it and picked him up and dusted him off. Then gave him and his bike a lift home after giving the other person a right good talking to.

He's fine other then bruises, scrapes and a nasty cut to his thumb.
                  As soon as I start thinking
                  That I'm sensible and sane
                  The Random Hedgehog comes along
                  And fiddles with my Brain
                  (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post

Becks - I'd issue challenges like in Men in Tights outside of work, but I'd like to keep my job lol.
                    Understandable. Slightly disappointing, but understandable.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Lady Legira - I'm glad your dad is OK! How scary
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Just finished watching Tank Girl. It was awesome. :P
                        Roomie said that in a post apocalyptic world that'd be me.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *unintelligible squeals* I got my dream shoes!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                            *unintelligible squeals* I got my dream shoes!!
                            Cute What kind of socks/stockings/etc. do you plan to wear with them, if any? I don't personally do well with shoes like that if I don't have something between them and my skin but fortunately not everyone has that problem!
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                              Cute What kind of socks/stockings/etc. do you plan to wear with them, if any? I don't personally do well with shoes like that if I don't have something between them and my skin but fortunately not everyone has that problem!
                              I plan on wearing hose, I don't get why its out of style I like it, then again these shoes are in a style that woman used to wear hose so it works. I'm like you, I need something between my feet and the shoes, really any shoes other then sandals. At the moment I'm wearing knee high nylons with them and my track pants rolled up, I want to be comfy but I can't bare to take the shoes off, I feel rather bad ass wearing it this way, I'm weird . I'm soooo tempted to wear these to a Boy Scout expo I'm working at Monday night. They look cool with jeans, just might be odd to wear them with my chapter polo lol. I love these shoes.

If anyone is wondering I got them at DSW and they are made by Naya, super comfy even tho I rarely wear heels and it looks like I can dance in them, especially since I can walk with no problems so far, which is important since my grandfather will be at the wedding I'm going to and I will be expected to do at least one Polka.

Comment

• OK, apparently you can sell fanfic on the Kindle store, as evidenced by the popularity of "Wesley Crusher: Teenage F**k Machine". WTF AMAZON?
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X