No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the shoes squeaks, I can't wear heels for very long anymore so I'm just going to encourage others too.
    "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      OK, apparently you can sell fanfic on the Kindle store, as evidenced by the popularity of "Wesley Crusher: Teenage F**k Machine". WTF AMAZON?
      Isn't that ILLEGAL? As in violation of copyright for using that character??
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I've always said that it would be impossible to choose a favorite band/artist..as my taste is so varied...

Recently started making lists on Vevo...and I realized something. Yes..I have a varied taste..but one group has much more songs on my list then ANY other. Evanescence. I guess that would make them my favorite band. Eagles probably second (though BEP MIGHT contend)..they had the second most. Heh..as for solo artist two male singers have the most .. Eminem and Garth Brooks. Though Lady Gaga is climbing fast.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ooo. I like Evanescence, Eminem, and Lady Gaga too. Good choices Myt.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• My corset is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            And I love it, I'm calling it snuggles. I don't know why I'm naming it but I feel I must. I luvs it so much!
            I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
              My corset is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              And I love it, I'm calling it snuggles. I don't know why I'm naming it but I feel I must. I luvs it so much!
              Details?

Are you doing a steampunk costume, or something else? I've seen some gorgeous corsets on Victorian/steampunk clothing sites.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Details?

Are you doing a steampunk costume, or something else? I've seen some gorgeous corsets on Victorian/steampunk clothing sites.
                It was for my birthday, I work at a ren faire and wanted a corset, and I could also use it for steampunk stuff too, and I might wear it just for fun some days, it looked good over my tank top I tried it on with. It's so pretty! I got it from Damsel in this Dress, I love her, she is awesome.

Also, if anyone reads Ebot, I sent her (Jen) pictures of goggles I made, and she replied that she thought they were "brilliant", after I finished squealing I jumped up and down for a bit and then squealed more.

(if anyone is interested I could upload pictures of the goggles and the corset trying on pictures)

Finally I worked at a expo tonight for my flying club, it was tons of fun, I was surprised a few people took my picture , and a sweet little boy with Downs asked to have his picture taken with me and my awesome pilot bear. His Mom said after I talked to him he went over and asked if he could get his picture "with the nice pilot lady", and he was happy I talked to him, not to his parents. I should be seeing him again in June, he promised he would go flying with us at our next event. I was very flattered, it was a great night, I hope I get to work at the next event.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Sounds like fun! I should look into corsets...gravity is not my friend!

Comment

• These ones are so comfy, I have 3 and I love them. *Dances with Squeaks* Yay for corset-y goodness!

I just realised that I am almost twice as old as I ever expected to be! I'm surprised and amazed at how many things I've done that I never thought I would have a chance to do.

(My mother convinced me that the Second Coming would be sometime in the year that I was 12)
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                      (My mother convinced me that the Second Coming would be sometime in the year that I was 12)
                      Your family was like that too, eh? In my case it was my dad with all the gloom and doom...good thing he eventually got his head back on straight. Welcome to 2012
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Nathan Fillion for 13th Doctor?

Doctor Tightpants.

...I'll be in my TARDIS.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                          Nathan Fillion for 13th Doctor?

Doctor Tightpants.

...I'll be in my TARDIS.
                          Don't tease me like that. I may have just shorted out my keyboard with drool.

And why won't it stop snowing. I have soccer game viewing party to go to. Oh and move stuff for my Aunt.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Im 25. I own (as in, no HP. Own outright) things like whiteware, a lawnmower, furniture.
                            I pay bills, am on the tenancy agreement. I plan stuff to make around the house/DIY.

... I'm doing ADULT type stuff! MAKE IT STOP! I don't wanna grow up!
                            "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                            Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                              *points and laughs*

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                                This is exactly why I'm having a sleepover for my birthday! It's going to be awesome, even if I'm the only one wearing pyjamas. (They're hot pink just because no one expects that of me )
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X