No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I ever meet Frederik Pohl (one of my favorite authors), I am going to dance for him (not like that pervs, I'd do the Twist or something). Then I could have a picture taken of me "Pohl-dancing". AhahahahahahahahahahahaIcrackmyselfup.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I dread 'small talk'.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• I'm taking my sister to see the Sister Wives... at Pat's BBQ.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• While I can wear a green shirt to work tomorrow, it can't have any design on it.

I mean, I wasn't going to wear any of my Irish Drinking Team shirts or anything.

I don't have a plain green shirt.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Why am I sitting here shivering?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Why am I sitting here shivering?
              You are thinking about how utterly awesome I am, and it gives you the shivers?
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• The fog outside tonight is thick as peanut butter.

C'mon, somebody knows the right response to that....
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Danny has a sad. I called him off the cane toad that he'd been trying to go outside to nom on just after he nosed it, and then I took it away. How mean am I?
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Had to wait about 40 minutes for a cab home after grocery shopping. The weather has been awesome (70's in March!) so no big deal waiting outside, but we sure had fun watching all the people coming by who apparently had no idea the store closes at 7.

Especially "liked" the woman who took a cart and marched on in at 6:55. I'm betting she got the Death Glare from all the employees.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                      You are thinking about how utterly awesome I am, and it gives you the shivers?
                      I thought it was because I had to close my windows in the office earlier b/c it was chilly.

Which story do I want to try to work on tonight? The one where Lynda and Brenda decide to crash the "private poker game" at the country club with the 18 wheeler filled with illegal beer (not to mention some rather sensitive intelligence information) or the one where they decided to drive home from Grandaddy's ranch and got pulled over for speeding outside New Orleans and end up in a mental hospital.

Decisions, decisions.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• The bus ride into the city I grew up in is so damn nostalgic. Seeing signs and billboards for one of the restaurants I worked at. Crossing the county line. Seeing all sorts of vaguely familiar landmarks.
                        I can't wait to show my roomie (who is visiting <my old city> for the first time) my old stomping grounds.
                        And I have a bunch of friends that want to get together with me. I already have a trip planned to one of the grocery stores I worked at (my mom works there at a 'little clinic' type place) to see some of my old coworkers.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Poor Peppermint Patty. That girl is a permanent inhabitant of The Friend Zone. And Charlie Brown is so fixated on the little red-haired girl that he doesn't even see it.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Major dental stuff is finally done....don't have to go back until June, yay! Teeth are so much better, I learned quite a bit about relaxing and dealing with anxiety....and sure don't have much of a gag reflex left...

Comment

• I'm very bleh, my birthday is coming up soon and normally I deal with a bit of depression around it, I snap out of it after some how. Last year was bad but my parents handled it well and I had spring faire to look forward to. I have faire to look forward to again, but I think my age is getting to me, I should have some sort of I guess you can consider them milestones by now. I'm going to be 27and single having never kissed a guy and still living at home and unemployed...not ideal, or ending like an adorable romance movie.
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I loathe romantic movies. I always think people will break up after a few months. life is never perfect. I'm sure there will be someone somewhere for you Squeaks. This is coming from a 21 year old who had the heart broken many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X