Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
    Trying to decide how I feel about Pepsi Next. All I know is that I don't hate it.
    I think it's pretty good. I bought a 12-pack of it.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      Trust me, I learned the hard way.
      Rugz took the other beater and then returned demanding to nom on more pink bits.
      Best cake ever! Two layers of Devils Food cake with pink vanilla frosting and a thick layer of Nutella with rainbow mini choc-chips.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Since we instituted Saturday Movie Night with Khan, I have rediscovered really good old Disney movies, before the flood of Princess bullshit and teen actor pop idols (though I guess they were always around...Annette Funicello anyone?). We have watched The Sword and the Stone and Robin Hood. Peter Pan and The Fox and the Hound might be next.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Drank too much last night and woke up far too early this morning, next time the family break out blue curacao I'm saying no. I hate being drunk.
          "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            I think it's pretty good. I bought a 12-pack of it.
            Same here.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• 15 more pounds (roughly) and I will be 100 lbs lighter then my heaviest weight. If I make it to 205 lbs..I need to do something to celebrate. 100lbs is not 'omg awesome' but it is a LOT of weight.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Speaking of losing weight, I need to get motivated so I can go to the gym and lose the 50 lbs I wanna lose.

Hmm. I dunno what to celebrate with losing that much weight. But congrats =]

Comment

• Good luck Myt and Bex. I need to lose some weight too. I weighted 30-40 more then I should at my doctors appointment at the beginning of the month.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• You know what is sad..even at 205..I believe I would still be in the 'obese' area of the BMI chart.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                      You know what is sad..even at 205..I believe I would still be in the 'obese' area of the BMI chart.
                      I've always felt that the BMI chart can bite my obese butt. I'm shooting for what is healthy not what the bloody chart says.
                      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I really need to get those clothes out of the dryer and clean up the kitchen.

Why can't I have self-folding clothes and a self-cleaning kitchen?
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I'm STILL trying to figure out why, knowing that last night was the one night I had to go to bed early, the BIL suddenly felt the need to use the blender for more than 20 minutes at 10:30 PM...and I think he used the vacuum after that.

Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Geordi: "I am going to take the Enterprise into battle in about two seconds and we all might die horrible deaths."

Deanna Troi: "I have to evaluate the emotional state of the crew. Let's have a heart-to-heart so I can make you feel better about maybe killing everyone."

Me: "HE'S A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW, BITCH."
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Hoovered the front room, cleaned kitchen and front room (well the bits I can get at) and cookies in the oven and even washed up the pots from making of cookies been a productive day so far.
                              Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• random thoughts huh? what would happen if I put cookie dough in a slow cooker?
                                Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                                Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Working...
                                X