No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, my family's thoughts on Pepsi Next: 1 like ( ), 2 undecided, and 2 hate.

Gremcint, that is random! I love it
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Lizziebeff, who hates it?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
        Lizziebeff, who hates it?
        Julie and Jacob.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Bleh, feels like World War 3 in my body right now. Hot Bath and sleep for me.
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• Right i need to look outside once and awhile. Seem the hubby took my car to work (which is a good thing cheaper to drive then his truck) but I hadn't noticed yet. That would have been a surprise when I left to go to the office for a little bit
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Background: For Gencon I am planning to do a day costumed as Athena (instead of an owl on my shoulder, I have a wicked handmade owl mask). Costuming's unspoken rules say you should have at least three poses in stock, in case someone wants multiple pictures. I thought for one pose I could be reading a book. I have a lovely leather-bound, gold-stamped copy of Bulfinchs'. Amusing, or stupid?
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                Background: I thought for one pose I could be reading a book. I have a lovely leather-bound, gold-stamped copy of Bulfinchs'. Amusing, or stupid?
                Do that, sounds cool!

I made teriyaki sauce and I didn't die from it! Which is great considering I winged it on pretty much everything....Story of my life.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I'm surprised my workmates still sit next to me/I still have a job.
                  So far I've had the following (that I remember) delivered to me at work (or brought in/Bought at a store at lunchtime) . All of which have been opened/shown off.

A Lightsaber.
                  A replica Gears of War Cleaver
                  Various Xbox games (all of which involve cars guns fighting shooting etc)
                  Nerf Guns
                  Steel Gauntlets
                  V for Vendetta Mask
                  New Desktop Computer
                  Im sure theres other stuff to go here...
                  "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                  Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                    I'm surprised my workmates still sit next to me/I still have a job.
                    I would totally work with you!

Tonight I'm making tempura, cause I want nummy Chinese chicken fingers, Mom is annoyed because there isn't an exact recipe I'm using, that is something she hates. I on the other hand am enjoying myself. Mad Science in the kitchen is fun.

Lunch was teriyaki sauce with beef, dinner is tempura chicken fingers. Yesterday was all sorts of Mexican food, what will this Polish girl cook next?
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Having to choose between driving to work with my car that has horribly bad tires and driving the Jerseymobile, I'm choosing my car.

But tomorrow I'm getting new tires!!!!!!

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                      Julie and Jacob.
                      Oh. Now I know.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Random song stuck in my head time!

*sings* Another one bites the dusta...and another ones gone, and another ones gone, another one bites the dusta...oh gonna get you too..another one bites the dusta!

((Sorry if your ears are now bleeding))
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• And suddenly...I might be working at a Con this summer, how mad is that? I've never even been to a Con before and I've been asked to join the staff.

Comment

• Working a con can be awesome and it can be a nightmare, and sometimes it's both at the same time. Hope you have fun with it!

My kitteh is so cute curled up on top of the terrarium.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              Working a con can be awesome and it can be a nightmare, and sometimes it's both at the same time. Hope you have fun with it!
                              A friend is going to be my boss for it, he promised to take care of me during it, I know he will so I'm glad about that. Luckily from what I've heard it's not too different then at faire, in which I will be in constant motion the entire time, that is how I am with a camera anyway, so it works.

Comment

• Mind if I ask which con?

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X