No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticon, which is pretty funny considering I wanted to go check it out, was talking to a friend the other day about it and tonight I get a msg asking if I wanted to work at it.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Ah. I have heard many very good things about Connecticon.

Not least of which, both Jennie Breedon and Mookie are regular attendees.

It saddens me that I cannot afford a fun trip across the country to be there as well, but it's definitely on my radar.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        Ah. I have heard many very good things about Connecticon.

Not least of which, both Jennie Breedon and Mookie are regular attendees.

It saddens me that I cannot afford a fun trip across the country to be there as well, but it's definitely on my radar.

^-.-^
        I will have pictures tons and tons of pictures by the end of the weekend, since I will be a photographer I had better have tons and tons of pictures lol. Worst part is and I hang my head in shame, I need to Google people who are set to be there...I know who they are likely voice wise but I'm horrible at remember names so....yea, to prevent awkward moments I'm Googling the heck outta people. *hides in corner ashamed* As my friend who attends it said, "You are a different kinda nerd for this Nerd Convention."
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I have finished a crocheting project!!!!! Now I have another that I need to get done quickly.

bg/ 2 of hubby's coworkers had babies within a week of each other.
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Well, I just had 7-8 inches of hair taken off. I love my new hairdresser, my last one refused to do anything for me, no bangs, not big cut, and it seemed to be because of laziness. This one was excited and really loves to do great hair styles and everything my previous hairdresser refused to do, she did and made it look awesome! She charges more then my previous lady but soooo worth it, I love my hair so much that I gave her a big tip and a big hug.

Comment

• Wish my headaches and body aches would go away. It's been long enough..I should not look like I had a fight with Mike Tyson and lost, and feel like something the Incredible Hulk scraped off his feet.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Squeaks: I'm trying to grow mine 6 or 7 more inches. It will take 8 or 9 months.

Mytical: I wish I could really hug you.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I think I'm gonna put my hair in a mohawk. First gotta grow the back out. My hair drives me nuts to where I shave it off except at the top. Fauxhawk till its ready. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Quoth cashierbex
                    I think I'm gonna put my hair in a mohawk. First gotta grow the back out. My hair drives me nuts to where I shave it off except at the top. Fauxhawk till its ready. Wish me luck.
                    Fauxhawks for the win! I used to wear my hair in a fauxhawk. My store manager asked me to stop after a douche bag bigoted customer talked enough trash to me that he made me cry. I loved my fauxhawk. One of these days I'll get the ovaries to shave the sides for a true mohawk.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                      Fauxhawks for the win! I used to wear my hair in a fauxhawk. My store manager asked me to stop after a douche bag bigoted customer talked enough trash to me that he made me cry. I loved my fauxhawk. One of these days I'll get the ovaries to shave the sides for a true mohawk.
                      My managers don't care as long as its tasteful. I have aqua blue in my hair, and piercings and every once in a while one of my tattoos show. I love doing fauxhawks. I just wanna do a mohawk one of these days. Will take a couple months for my hair to grow out into one though. It grows quick, but not that quick.

Comment

• Dabbling with herbal/fruit teas. At the moment I have a Spearmint/Camomile infusion in my teacup.
                        As soon as I start thinking
                        That I'm sensible and sane
                        The Random Hedgehog comes along
                        And fiddles with my Brain
                        (from card I got)

Comment

• Food Lady: I'm trying to grow mine to waist length. It's gonna take AGES but it'll be worth it
                          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• I have had waist-length hair off and on all my life. It's lovely until the headaches set in and you start closing it in car doors.

Speaking of Rutger Hauer, did anyone else find his performance in Hobo with a Shotgun to be terribly moving?
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• I hate creepy guys who feel the need to follow me around work, telling me they like the looks of my ass.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                                Food Lady: I'm trying to grow mine to waist length. It's gonna take AGES but it'll be worth it
                                My almost 18 year old son has almost waist length hair now, my daughters hair is down to her bum! Both of them have dead straight hair too.

I'm jealous, having trouble getting mine past my shoulder blades Plus its thick & wavy & tends to stick out like Crystal Tips hair if I don't watch it!
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X