No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Cazzi: Mines a bit like that too! When it's shoulder-length, it is all fluffy and messy regardless of what I do. I miss my long hair, the weight pulled it to near-straight but it also gave me massive headaches.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• After all the mentions of "fluffers" here I did a double take at a laundry marquee in Heber.

"We fluff and fold"
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I've had long hair my entire life, and the weight of it (I have to admit it's not the thickest, but it's not that thin, either) has never bothered me.

However, I do know that if your hair is pulled tight enough to pull at your scalp, it will affect blood flow, and that will cause nasty headaches that in my case give me a nasty bout of nausea to go with. But if that happens, I just have to loosen my ponytail a smidge and it's all better.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• When we got married I promised my husband that if the NCAA team of our alma mater ever won the tournament again (last time it happened we were in college, so....a while ago) I would make a blue velvet cake. Tonight I bought a whole bottle of blue food coloring...just in case.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            When we got married I promised my husband <snip> I would make a blue velvet cake. Tonight I bought a whole bottle of blue food coloring...just in case.
            I have an excellent recipe for blue velvet cake.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• I found an American book of recipes for home-made muffins, which gives the measurements in metric as well as cups
              Have already made the pineapple and fresh coconut ones, and the banana and chocolate chip ones......
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• That reminds me I promised my boyfriend raisin buns.
                Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Why must my family only have two volumes? Loud and "The dead people from the cemetery two states over called and are complaining about being woken up."?
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Why must my family only have two volumes? Loud and "The dead people from the cemetery two states over called and are complaining about being woken up."?
                    "Too piercing, man, you're too piercing.... Like, I don't dig loud noises."

(cookies for the reference)
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Why must my family only have two volumes? Loud and "The dead people from the cemetery two states over called and are complaining about being woken up."?
                      hahahaha ah ha *snort*!!
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                        "Too piercing, man, you're too piercing.... Like, I don't dig loud noises."

(cookies for the reference)
                        Day-O! Daylight come and we wanna go home. <Stan Freberg> Yes, I have it on CD. May I have pumpkin spice cookies filled with dollops of jam?
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Bad news: My 2-year-old son is a Brony (I watched an episode of My Little Pony with him when I saw it was on Netflix, out of curiosity. He's hooked on the 'colorful doggies"). I don't give a crap if he likes it or not, it's just that I find the character designs incredibly disturbing so I hope he doesn't want a poster or anything.

Good News: Rare Exports is on the Netflix Instant Stream! As soon as this basketball stuff is over I can watch it. YAAAAAAAY!

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Day-O! Daylight come and we wanna go home. <Stan Freberg> Yes, I have it on CD. May I have pumpkin spice cookies filled with dollops of jam?
                            Of course you may! What flavour of jam would you like? I have raspberry, blackcurrant, or strawberry and peach.

Comment

• Well, it turns out I was wrong. After two episodes of colorful doggies, he was done and wanted Spider-man. It's for the best, really. Ponies should not have the same eye-to-head ratio as a giant squid.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                                (I watched an episode of My Little Pony with him when I saw it was on Netflix, out of curiosity. He's hooked on the 'colorful doggies").
                                WOOOOOHHOOOOOOO Thank you for that tidbit of info!!!

Yes I am addicted to ponies. And yes I will be 36 next week.
                                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                                X