Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komputer! *fistpump* Maschine! *fistpump* DER PANZERMENSCH! *fistpump*

Comment

• Ok, sometimes I use a few things people might not understand.

STS - Stands for Shiny Things Syndrome. Imagine walking into a room with a thousand tv's all with different shows, and each is a different show you like. You can focus on one..but if another has something interesting then it is "OOOO shiny!!!"

NGS - Nice Guy/Girl Syndrome. An affliction I suffer from. Often told I am TOO nice.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I was taking attendance at a show our students are supposed to see....Oh Lawd. I wound up giving up my seat since it was sold out and I'm taking attendance again tomorrow night (which likely won't sell out). The box office manager was nearly cussed out by a parent of one of the actors..."I drove 3 hours to see this!!!" Well, then, shouldn't you have actually ordered a ticket ahead of time? Same thing with two students, "This is the only night we can see it!" "Why not?" "A friend is coming to town tomorrow." "Then bring them to the show."
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
          Ok, sometimes I use a few things people might not understand.

STS - Stands for Shiny Things Syndrome. Imagine walking into a room with a thousand tv's all with different shows, and each is a different show you like. You can focus on one..but if another has something interesting then it is "OOOO shiny!!!"
          I call that ADOS: Attention Deficit... Ooooh Shiny!
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Voice is totally gone..throat feels like somebody took sandpaper to it. Lol this is gonna be fun. Oh yeah, and though people can leave voice messages and text messages, my phone is on the fritz. Can't even turn the blasted thing on.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              Voice is totally gone..throat feels like somebody took sandpaper to it. Lol this is gonna be fun. Oh yeah, and though people can leave voice messages and text messages, my phone is on the fritz. Can't even turn the blasted thing on.

*huggles*

Miss talking with you.

I'm back from Chicago. Train delayed for unfortunate reasons that weren't amtrak's fault. Work again tomorrow. Need to save up for england. That's my random thoughts... LOL
              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Every thousand years the forces of light and dark converge on our planet. Magnificent and terrible creatures from all over the cosmos gather together. Why? To determine the fate of mankind? No..not at all. They have come here for one reason and one reason only..to have a dance off!

New from the warped and twisted mind of Mytical it is Danceolypse. Yes..I am very very odd. No CLUE what would cause me to have such a weird thought. Watched one to many dancing movies (though I havn't watched any since like Flashdance was big..) *shrugs*

Comment

• When chocolate doesn't taste right, you have a problem.

Comment

• Mammals are meat too...tasty tasty meat :3
                    Mum keeps making me not eat delicious cheesburgers.
                    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• "Cinnamon Girl" is the only Neil Young song I ever liked, and I seemingly can't play it enough.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• My mental sims pool (sans ladder) is full of callers all drowning.

Comment

• Got lots of packages today. Thank you all.
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• Quoth Plaidman View Post
                            Got lots of packages today. Thank you all.
                            Packages? Whatcha get? Whatcha get?

Comment

• Quoth Wenchie View Post
                              Packages? Whatcha get? Whatcha get?
                              I know what one of them was!

*It was supposed to reach you ages ago, but as you know, I screwed up the address.

So glad the person at your old address was honest.
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Wooo hooo no HOLE for me tonight. IT is doing something in there, and not enough room for me. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X