This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk like a pirate day

Sept 19 is the international talk like a pirate day. Time to get the hat and sward out and practice "arrrrr".
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

ahoy matey!

Please note - despite the name I am not to be Plundered, Buried, or Looted. Nor can I be parceled out amongst the crew!
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

im going to the cant stop the serenity showing on the 19th in tempe. or the cant stop the space pirates cause its a triple feature of Ice Pirates, Serenity, and Dr Horror.

Comment

Who wants to plunder my booty?

Comment

That's the one thing I miss about not having a job, the opportunity to have a little workplace fun.

I really used to take this thing seriously when I had a job. I would even send all my emails out in Pirate Speak.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
            im going to the cant stop the serenity showing on the 19th in tempe. or the cant stop the space pirates cause its a triple feature of Ice Pirates, Serenity, and Dr Horror.
            ICE PIRATES! YAAARRR

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
              I will. Rawr!
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                Whiskey.

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Aye, me hearties, I'll be bringin' me son to the Portland Pirate Festival that day. Shall be a great grand time had by all!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    That's the one thing I miss about not having a job, the opportunity to have a little workplace fun.

I really used to take this thing seriously when I had a job. I would even send all my emails out in Pirate Speak.
                    Id LOVE to see a corporate email all in Pirate speak.. LOL.

Comment

Don't forget to change your Facebook page (if you have one) to the Pirate version! Simply go to the bottom of the page where it says English (US) and click it and select English (Pirate). Drink up, me hearties!
                      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
                        Don't forget to change your Facebook page (if you have one) to the Pirate version! Drink up, me hearties!
                        Done. Thanks for the reminder, meant to change it back to Pirate a while ago, but I forgot.
                        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I see you're in Portland, Sonoma, did you go to the Pirate Festival?

Kiddo and I had a great time, I wrote about it on my LiveJournal page.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
                            Don't forget to change your Facebook page (if you have one) to the Pirate version! Simply go to the bottom of the page where it says English (US) and click it and select English (Pirate). Drink up, me hearties!
                            Thanks! I just did it. Also, apparently you can choose Cherokee. :\
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth LexiaFira View Post
                              ICE PIRATES! YAAARRR
                              2 things if everyone who died in the time warp was aliveon the other side doesnt that mean the space herpes is still out there?

and how does giving birth in a time warp work?

Comment

Working...
                              X