This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on McG's Life

Been kinda busy lately with getting back into the school routine. A few updates on my life, if you don't have my facebook.

1) I got myself a new guy. He's one of the guys in my Belegarth realm. I met him back in May. He is good friends with my friend, Ironside and my ex FWB. Come to find out, he has liked me since the second time we hung out. I was attracted to him immediately, but when we started hanging out, I began liking him, but never told him.

He is an Iraqi war vet (Marine) and served for four years. He is 25 years old and will be starting school in Jan for a major in computer sciences and a minor in acting. He is the biggest sweetheart ever.

2) I became an "aunt". A friend of mine, whom I have known since 7th grade, had a baby this past week. I wasn't able to come home for his birth, but I headed up this past weekend to lavish gifts and attention on him. He is so adorable! My friend let me hold him the entire time I was there. He was sleeping most of the time, but when he opened up his big, beautiful blue eyes, I was in tears because the experience was so amazing. After The Boy and I left, he looked at me and said "You looked so cute holding that baby. You were so happy to hold him."

3) I was taking 17 credits this semester, but am down to 13 credits because I had to drop a class. The professor just couldn't do his job and rather than fail, I dropped the class before the deadline. I have become more involved in our Gay Straight Alliance, since I have more time. I am still doing extremely well in my classes. My new room mate and I are getting along. She is a little bit untidy, but that is something I can get over.

4) My mother broke up with her boyfriend. She got a message from a woman, telling her that she was pregnant with his child and they have been dating for a few months. My mother confronted the asswipe and he confessed. He has already cheated once before. He had to give back the car my mom got for him and the cellphone she was paying for. Hopefully, she stays broken up with him for good. If she doesn't, she is going to lose a lot of people who care about her because we all warned her a dozen times and have been talking her through these harder times. She has a tendency not to listen, so we shall see.

Well, those are the major changes in my life.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

1. If this guy is who I think he is, I can vouch for his awesomeness.

2. I wanna see auntie baby pics. /doe eyes
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      1. If this guy is who I think he is, I can vouch for his awesomeness.

2. I wanna see auntie baby pics. /doe eyes
      Not that guy you met. Circumstances that I spoke to you about before took care of that relationship. He ended up being kinda psycho anyway.

As for Auntie Baby pics, I will have to wait until I see him again and ask my friend if I can post the pics.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I became an aunt today too, apparently. yay
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
        X