Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I get it all the time. Like a knot in my stomach. Something's not quite right in my world, and it makes me ill until I know what it is. Hopefully it's a good thing!

Comment

BecksI used to have those mild out of body experiences too. I didn't really care much for them. Luckily, they have stopped, like yours, for now.

RedHeadPhoneGirl I also have the knot in the stomach., since I have that with the feeling and I don't know if it will be good. I am hoping when it happens that it is a good thing.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I get the knot in the stomach thing too occasionally or I start to feel very on edge & restless. I also have feelings of deja vu both awake and in dreams.

The scary one (to me) is very very rarely I'll have small flashes of things that will happen in the next few mins, just little unimportant things. Similar to deja vu I suppose, but it doesn't *feel* like deja vu.
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
          BecksI used to have those mild out of body experiences too. I didn't really care much for them. Luckily, they have stopped, like yours, for now.
          I'm not especially fond of them, but when I don't get them, I feel...not special. Or something.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becks you're special without them.

I didn't like them because it always felt like there was someone in the room with me watching and grabbing at me when the OBE started to happen. I felt it was just waiting to do harm to me. I don't know if others who have have OBE experience that or not, but it scares so much I am glad that it hasn't happened in a while. The same thing with sleep paralyzes.

I think, but am not 100% sure that the feeling of dread and anger is what is causing people to move out of our neighborhood at an alarming rate. There are a lot of empty townhouses and homes in the area now and every day I see someone else leaving.

The people moving in seem "off" and make me uneasy, but not by anything they have done or said, just the feeling I get from them when I am walking by them or around them.

The townhouse next to ours (we are on the end, so only one next door neighbor) is one that no one stays in very long. I joke it's because of us being so weird, but I don't think it has anything to do with us at all and more to do with the paranormal. I know Ethan isn't always here, so we figure he hangs out along the row of townhouses in our row or next door and freaks people out.

When the townhouse next to ours is empty I hear noises and bangs and sometimes people talking over there when I know no one is over there. I can never make out what is being said but there are definitely people talking. I also hear running up and down the stairs over there since our stairs is next to the wall where the stairs are in that townhouse. It's a firewall, but you can hear when someone is running up and down the stairs.

It seems that anger has taken over the neighborhood and is spreading. I know it wasn't here when we moved in. It just seems to have started about a year ago and is spreading like a virus.

The knot in my stomach seems to be there more times than not now and the feeling that I should prepare for what is coming even though I have no idea what that might be.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
              Becks you're special without them.
              Good special or licking windows special?
              Unseen but seeing
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You can ride on the short bus with me!

Comment

Yay! I have plans/a date!
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X