This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to the weekend

Me, the bf, and some friends are heading to Gillette Stadium to see the Revolution! (soccer team) Granted, they are doin rather terrible lately, but still...should be fun.

We are are bringing foods and drink, chillin in the parking lot and gonna wander the mall before the game.

Should be good times!! Though, alas, my Twitter promise have gone unfulfilled...I said if the Revs won an away game, I'd wear cat ears*. They lost all of 'em

*cats have nothing to do with Revs, just thought it'd be a good excuse
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

It should be a good game. Maybe the Revs will be Columbus like the Sounders beat Columbus Have a great time!!
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
      It should be a good game. Maybe the Revs will be Columbus like the Sounders beat Columbus Have a great time!!
      I'm not hopeful, but it'll be a good game of soccer
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Well, I had fun! The Revs scored a goal in the 1st two minutes, but sadly, the game ended in a tie, eliminating them from the playoffs.

I did treat myself to a hat, and the bf got me a scarf....AND I got Matt Reis (keeper) to sign my hat. Felt like a dork because I was the only non-kid getting an autograph....but hey, it was fun

Comment

Working...
        X