Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never needed a voice of reason more then right now..so upset and angry..
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs and prayers for Kara and her familiy*

What's up Myt?

*gets quilts and cookies ready*
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'll have to pm you or chat with you in the chat if you don't mind..something that shouldn't be put on the forums.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Kara, I'm here if you need to talk.

Comment

• Mytical, if you need to talk pm me

Comment

• Thank you. Me and Kanalah (and a few others) are talking in chat and it is helping a lot.

Comment

• Um, we think I was kinda lucky and a rogue PM went to Kara instead of Kanalah, but if somebody gets a very odd Private Message from me, please ignore it. Shaking hands and typing and all that...

Comment

• I just want to say that I would be honored if Kara and Mytical were my siblings.

Comment

• Kanalah, Kara and Mytical....sometimes it seems like life is just one big old nasty rotten bastard who kicks you in the ass, doesn't it?

You know, you three always struck me as some of the coolest, most level-headed, down to earth and nicest people. Generous, kind, giving, loving, hard-working...all the stuff that I admire. I wish I could do something to make you feel better.

I really like this site, because people here care about each other. I've been to some other places that don't.

People on this site ROCK. All of you.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Myt: PM was received by me, yes.

Kanalah: Awwwwwwwww *hugs*

Mooncat: Double Awwwwwwww!

And yes, this site and its people are amazing.
                      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Moon-cat. People like you always makes things better, just by being here. I do want to thank the people that listened to my rant on chat. I soo needed to vent.

Comment

• I agree with MoonCat. I haven't posted much lately cause my life has been suckier then I'd like and it's cause me to go into numb mode. But I continue to return to read the stories cause this place is one of the most welcoming places I've ever had the privilege to be a member of.

s to all!
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• so does anyone have something to get the gnome out of my head who decided it was a great idea to hit me with an ice pick and a hammer. I hate my head and sinuses.

*curls up into a ball in the pile of blankets and stuffies*
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Awww Moon-cat.

I love you guys. Honestly it makes me feel a lot better just have awesome people to talk to when I'm having a bad day or a good day.

I feel like I'm heading back out of this slump. Tomorrow I'm actually taking a day off from sewing to just lounge around the house a bit.

Comment

• -cuddles everyone- -also steals a piggie to snorgle-

My night last night could basically be summed up as "jesus fuck." Just the whole "running around cleaning like a psycho" because I thought my aunt was coming back today and she'd be pissed as hell if nothing looked different [cuz I've been depressed and not wanting to do anything while she was gone]...but no, I had to go and get triggered all to hell and back for no apparent reason, and ending up, just...shaking.

Oddly, Facebook games and coloring pages help with that. And the thought of playing bowling with the pepsi cans I'm collecting. But I don't think our neighbors would like that if I did that at 3 a.m. [as we live in an apartment]. I already think they hate me and that our vacuum's possessed because I was cleaning up my room at 3 a.m. and wanted to do a SUPER quick run-through of part of the room with the vacuum...and the fucking thing wouldn't turn off. I had to yank the plug out of the wall. I think it's possessed and now it's in my closet. -glares balefully at it- -hisses-
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X