This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *offers be my puke bucket* *gives ginger ale and jell-o*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• It never bloody ends does it? My mother has taken to claiming that I've told my munchkins that she's dead (I haven't) and that I throw away all the presents that she sends them. I wouldn't, but I do put up the breakable ones as decorations. I don't even throw the cards away, just put them in their special boxes for looking at when they're older, along with all of the other birthday/Christmas cards.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Daughter decided 4:30 AM was a good time to get up. Hubs is supposed to go on a 36 mile bike ride. And it's supposed to rain. And he's too stupid not to turn around and come back home if that happens.

Since Thursday night, I've been having a crackly/wheezing/not-so-good-sound in my throat and now it's migrated to my chest. And I'm asthmatic. And I'm having to use my "emergency" inhaler more and more throughout the day.

Comment

• Ugh... my eleven-year-old aspie boy is in desperate need of a nap, his nine-year-old brother is egging his bad attitude on. Their dad is pissed because they're fighting and making noise, keeping him awake. I've been awake since 10pm, worked all night too, can't sleep to save my life and I'm two weeks late. Not a good thing, someone just feed me chocolate cookies and hide me for a day or two?

Comment

• *gets ChildRum to nap, Mishi's mom to stop being bananas and gets laborcat's kids to quit fighting*

(If only I could....!)
            *hugs each of you*
            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 09-25-2011, 08:19 PM. Reason: fixing
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----

Comment

• Thursday the water heater went out (Husband relit the pilot light, but it won't stay lit). Called home insurance, who say they called one of their fix-it companies, fix-it company hasn't called us, going on 4 days without hot water.

Husband woke at 4 am throwing up. Khan woke around the same time with night terrors. Spent 2 hours going back and forth between them. Got about 4 hours' sleep.

My laptop is fracked; something turned off the anti-virus software (I have no idea how, I got to the same handful of websites everyday and hardly ever deviate). Husband has to wipe it and reinstall everything, which he can't do because he's sick, and he won't tell me how.

My ENT wants to take my tonsils out.

OK, enough whining. Off to take a cold shower.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Another day mostly wasted...yes, I spent time with family which is always good but when we got home I was really sleepy so I took a nap...and my naps are always hours long. Got up only to moderate my weekly chat for parents who have lost babies, and that's about all I've gotten done today. I have zero motivation or energy to get anything done anymore and it's driving me crazy. Then my online friend gets into one of her paranoid/defensive/crabby moods and takes it out on me. GAAAHHH!!!! I want my own island!! (with internet )
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Lots of problems on the family front.

Dad's drinking is worse than I ever imagined possible. Not only was it kept from me for a few years, ever since I've known about it, it just keeps getting worse. He's maxing out credit cards and mom is asking me if she can stay at my place if she has to.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

• *** many hugs to all of you who are going through some really tough stuff... ***
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *hugs anakhouri, blas, and BTDT*

Blas, that is terrifying. I hope he realizes what he's doing and soon.
                      Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 09-26-2011, 05:26 AM. Reason: adding a line
                      -----

Comment

• GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• (((hugs BE)))

Comment

• Huge hugs for be.

I'm gonna crawl in here for a bit... work is stressing me out. I know they're the ones not playing by the rules... but even with a potential discrimination suit, that's never what I wanted. I just wanted to be treated fairly. I just wanted them to stand behind their own policy. In the meantime, they're determined to make my life a living hell it seems.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• *hugs kara and be*
                              -----

Comment

• -hugs everyone- <3

Just...things piling up. :/ My aunt's getting more toxic. I'm getting more frantic to be out of here. >>; It's also frustrating as shit because just ONCE when I'm feeling shitty, I'd like to be validated by her, like hey that sucks, or it would be nice for her to acknowledge when she drags me on marathon shopping trips that I'm disabled TOO, and unlike her, my ass isn't in one of those electric carts, I'm walking all around on my very fucked-up feet. But no, when I say my feet hurt like fuck, she has to go into a spiel about how everyone tried their best and how I've...somehow helped children with this condition? I'm sure everyone DID try their best when I was a baby to fix my feet. Ya know what? They still hurt like fuck right now! Platitudes don't do shit!

So that. Plus new memories, plus old ones fitting together like puzzle pieces...just...augh!

Plus, I somehow have to come up with enough money by October 14 to see Voltaire in concert. I HAVE to. My friend from Indiana took off work and is flying to the same city [it's 3 hours away from me] to see Voltaire...and to see me. And also to see her brother, which is how she's working it, but still. A big part is to see me and see Voltaire WITH me. I gotta come up with the money. I'm broke as fuck.

Edit: Not that I can really talk about it, but holy fuck am I shaken up right now, I don't know if I can go to sleep now. :/ Guess I'll have to try anyway.
                                Last edited by Eisa; 09-26-2011, 12:29 PM.
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X