This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hughughughug*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• holy carp! the stars must be majorly out of alignment or something because everyone is going through similar craziness....

my fiance had close to 4k in the bank when we moved in together - and now he has over drafted it by more than 200$.... he quit his job (with out having a new one) and the last pay ck barely put him even with the bank

I only got a 1/2 payck and we've already spent almost 1/2 of that (on bs stuff that we didn't need to)

rent is due at the end of the week, and right now I don't know if we can afford to pay it; much less our other bills

Fiance found out last night that a friend of his passed away (no information) and then I saw online that a good family friend's mother passed away last night/this am too....

Fiance is not doing so well in the communication dept right now - he wants to do something, and he just impulsively goes for it - w/o weighing the pros/cons - and keeps expecting me to follow his lead, and if not, then he'll just leave me behind... which i feel is really unfair...

Mom and Fiance don't get along all that well, but it feels like i'm always the one caught in the middle... and I just want them to establish a truce - i don't expect them to suddenly love each other, but dagnabit i am not a tug rope to be pulled back and forth....

I start a class tomorrow, and I'm kind of nervous - because I still don't know what supplies/books I need for it... nor do I know how I'm going to pay for them....
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• I think I'm officially sick!

I have a temperature of 101.5. Every time I cough, it hurts my chest. And then I have to use my "emergency" inhaler every 4 hours. I can't take this.

My nose is dripping down my throat.

I can't be sick!

My birthday is this Saturday!

Comment

• *hugs Rummy and Treasure*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----

Comment

• **hugs to all**

I am feeling bummed....I shouldn't be. Its Fall, I'm going to NH soon, I just went to 3 faires in 2 weekends., I'm going to the last three Revs games. All stuff I love.

Just feeling stuck in the job and where I live...really have to get my ass in gear about moving.

*passes maple candies to all who need them*
            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• I am going to hide here under the pillows. Why does my 17 year old have to be so difficult. I can not get her to understand that she needs to start applying to colleges and for scholarships soon if she is going to have a chance in getting them

(hides under a stack of pillows and cries)

Comment

• Hugs to one and all.

I want to go home. I am babysitting my parents house while they are at Disneyland. And I don't mind doing it, I get control of the tv. But I miss my hubby. and my bed

also don't feel good. And I don't want to go to my inlaws on wednesday.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Today it finally happened. They backed me into a corner, left me with no choice at all. I have been threatened, intimidated, harassed, and forced into getting my hair cut down to nearly nothing. I have been humiliated in front of everyone. It was intentional and blatant and they're laughing about it. Everyone I work with knows what's really going on and they are shocked and horrified. People GASPED when they saw what my superiors (HA!) made me do.

It doesn't make me feel small. It doesn't make me feel hopeless. The fires of my resolve are burning brighter. I'm still here, I'm still going to fight them, and I'm going to win.

But I'm still taking tonight to grieve for my lost hair. It wasn't great, but it was thick and full and lovely. I spent nearly half an hour every single day treating it with love and care to ensure that it both looked good and was within the policy they insist I violated. Now it's mostly gone. I can't feel it blowing gently in the wind, I can't play with a stray lock absentmindedly, I can't just stop and look at it in the mirror and think, "It's finally getting close to where I want it." It will grow back.... but this shouldn't have happened to begin with. I'm no less of a woman, no less of a person without it. Their victory will be short lived, as they'll soon find out. The union is ALL OVER this.
                  Last edited by Kara; 09-27-2011, 08:41 AM.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Kara...I greatly admire your resolve...but at the same time my heart breaks for you
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *hugs Kara*

Holy fucking hell we may have to move in a month. One of the things mom's worried about is our $600 window AC unit that she had professionally (and pretty much permanently) installed. We really don't want to leave that behind (for one thing we can't afford another one), if we do mom would love to charge management for it.
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• *hugs Kara tight*

You know how I feel about this. I'm sorry they're so mean.

*hugs Dreamstalker & mom* I hope and pray that you'll find a place.
                        -----

Comment

• Hugs Kara very tightly. I am sorry that there people in the world that can't except you for who you are. It isn't right, it isn't fair and it needs to stop. You are an amazing strong woman to stand up to these people.

Hugs Dreamstalker and Dreamstalker's Mom. I hope you guys find a place quickly.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Cat View Post
                            I am feeling bummed....I shouldn't be. Its Fall,
                            I would be much happier that it was Fall if it wasn't almost 80 degrees. If my birthday is a hot and muggy mess, I will not be happy. My birthday is not supposed to be hot. Harumph.

I'm about to go turn in the lease termination form. Lease ends November 27. I don't know yet where I'm going to go...
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• One of the major hurdles is her bankruptcy. We'll need major help from the housing authority to get another place (my credit rating is still reasonable, but I don't have a job), and we also don't have the $$$$ to break our lease here.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• slinks in.... i need... booze, tea, love, caramel, and snuggels......

I have a very difficult discussion ahead of me, and I am not sure of the out come, but very scared of what it will be and not even sure which one will be for the better....

pray for me (in whatever way you pray)
                                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Working...
                                X