This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You make it, we'll eat it!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I'd enter, but I've been feeling so sick lately that I'm afraid that I'd throw up on everyone.

I'll be just outside, near a trashcan.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• *brings a few quilts out to Andrew and her special stomach ease blended tea* Here ya go. I mix ginger with chamomile. Or, if you don't like that, I've got a mint with hibiscus that helps the tummy feel better.

...I'm going to start a batch of chicken soup and dumplings.

*has gone into mothering mode*

Comment

• *Hugs Lupo*

Thank you for caring. At some point I need to procure some saltines and 7-up.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• *grabs 7-up, ginger-ale, and crackers* Do you need someone to hold a damp wash cloth for you to wipe your mouth with? How about a glass of swishing water?

*gives you a feel better hat*
            Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• The wash cloth might be nice.

I'm glad other people care, but I don't want to risk getting anyone else sick as well. I'm not even sure what I have.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                *sitting in a dark cave of blankets alone* I may have made a wrong turn at the teacup. I think the fort has taken on Labyrinth tendencies.

I'm lost.
                Is Jareth in there now?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• *hands Andrew a spoon of honey*

Your electrolytes might be off. Have this, some gatorade, and lay off the water for a bit.

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    Oh...I made mini pumpkin cheesecakes last night. Let them set while I was at work. Enjoy!
                    Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    ...I'm going to start a batch of chicken soup and dumplings.
                    Share? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• *climbs in..finds a dark corner..takes another blanket..and hides*
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        *climbs in..finds a dark corner..takes another blanket..and hides*
                        *wonders why Mytical is hiding... before curling up next to him and falling asleep*
                        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Work is being stupid, coirkers are being ignorant, and I want most of the world (with a few good exceptions like the nice people on certain forums, and especially Wenchie) to GO AWAY.

Edit : People who post on CS, DP, Fratching, and the other forum I post on can stay. Especially Wenchie.
                          Last edited by Mytical; 10-03-2010, 07:31 AM.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *nips out for more supplies... comes back with favourite velour blankie with a big tiger on to hide under, lots of tea to share and 3 guinea pigs to snuggle*

I'm sad this weekend Plus I've just got up after being in bed for 16 hours trying to sleep off a really bad headache.
                            Please don't worry about the glowing red eyes on one of the piggies, she's not a really, she's harmless & loves snuggles.
                            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• After my day off tomorrow, maybe working 21 days straight. No days off. Cause management are morons and coirkers are ebil.

Comment

• Cazzi It's so weird how some guinea pigs have glowing red eyes, isn't it? Like...*stumbles out into room where guinea pig is* *sees glowing red eyes just floating in the darkness* AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *turns light on* Oh, it's just the guinea pig. Or is it...

*curls up in corner of blanket fort* I feel like I'm either getting sick or like my allergies are acting up. If I'm getting sick, I'm blaming my roomie's bf. He came down here when he's been sick all week [although to be fair, he did ask if she was sure she wanted him to come down...she said yes ].
                                "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                                "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                                Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                                X