Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** sending big giant hugs to everyone *** Dragon, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she can be kept comfortable.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My favourite grandpa is in hospital with gastro symptoms I'm worried because he's dealt with one lot of cancer but has multiple myeloma, and a few other health issues.
      I am so grateful for my Uncle and Aunty that live near him, they let me know whats going on and look after him even though he's stubborn.
      Last edited by Mishi; 10-27-2011, 11:09 AM.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I am just going to go over here with my moose and cry for awhile. I am not sleeping well. So either the depression is getting worse, i have a crash coming on or PMSing. Or maybe all 3.

If the hubby and I have jobs by Christmas it will be a miracle. Right now I just hate my life.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I am going to come over in the corner and curl up in a ball. Hubby wrecked the car on the way home from bringing me to work this morning.

Comment

• *hugs everybody* *hughug*
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• And the week gets better. I'm now on crutches for the next couple weeks due to badly spraining my ankle at work, just more fun,

Comment

• My heart goes out to all of you. My depression continues to kick my butt, but I am fighting back.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Don't wanna do any more homework this week. Brain is mush. Still way too much to finish.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *drags in*

I'm so tired. I make sure my kids eat lunch and then I forget to eat. Now I have the shakes and it's almost time for dinner.

My teeth are still sensitive from my dental appt last week. Right now I can't eat anything hot, cold, chewy or crunchy.

I had clients over to my house the other day to look at patterns/fabric swatches. Hubby sat on the computer ignoring them the whole time and let the kiddos run all amuk around the house. I had asked him to watch them while I had people over. *sigh*
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *hugs kanalah*

I have a meeting with a microloan guy tomorrow at noon. *eep* Wish me luck?
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Good luck RootedPhoenix!!

Comment

• *stumbles in and curls up in a pile of blankets*
                          adjusting to meds, they make me super sleepy so i need to ask my doc if i can get a lower dosage. going to sleep is easy, getting up and STAYING up is difficult

tried coffee. it works but only adds to the needing to go more often, and needing more water.
                          will try energy drinks when i can get out and get some. wow. at least my staying up late issues are solved? lol

Comment

• My grandpa is going back home tomorrow! It appears that he's not actively dying, like I was told (By my sister, whose source it turns out was my mother). Hopefully, Dad will be able to talk him into moving into an assisted living village because it will make everything easier for everyone and he'll have the support he needs to be as independent as possible.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• So the bus forgot my daughter this morning. I anticipate an angry call from the school later this morning.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah
                                So the bus forgot my daughter this morning. I anticipate an angry call from the school later this morning.
                                Um, wtf? Shouldn't you be the angry one? Or am I missing something. *hugs* to you regardless.
                                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                                X