Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to see if I can borrow the CS flame thrower and toast his ass. He told her Friday night that he wanted a divorce because he no longer loved her. She was going to wait until after Christmas to do anything so not to disrupt Bug's Christmas. She told us about her plans over dinner Sunday night..

She found out last night about the mistress. She went today and she thinks she found an apartment for her and Bugs. She will know in the morning if she got it.

Comment

• What a nice guy doing all this right before thanksgiving and Christmas. I stand by my douchenozzle statement and would raise it to something more harsh but I can't think of anything at the moment!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• On top of Thanksgiving and Christmas, Bug's 2nd birthday is next week

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep
          On top of Thanksgiving and Christmas, Bug's 2nd birthday is next week
          Right, I remember reading that is one of your post. Such an asshole.

Comment

• Mytical - how did the live calls go? Hopefully as well as can be expected

FCCR - wow, just wow. What a complete dickhead your soon-to-be-ex-son-in-law is. I am so, so sorry for your daughter and grandson. I hope they will be OK...so glad they have you for support. *hugs*
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
              On top of Thanksgiving and Christmas, Bug's 2nd birthday is next week
              Oh, lordy. Not that there is ever a 'good' time for something like this, but....

Sending big hugs to your daughter and grandson, and also to you - supporters need support as well
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                Mytical - how did the live calls go? Hopefully as well as can be expected
                With technical issues was only able to do one, for 45 minutes. Posted about it in off topic. Was a whole lot I did wrong, but at least the customer was laughing at the end of the call. Had I not been in training, however, I probably would have been taken to a 'training room' and smacked with a fish.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• You know, I have skin like a rhinoceros when it comes to my writing career, but when one of my pet stories gets rejected, it still stings a bit.

But if you guys tell anyone else, I'll kill you.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *looks for an empty corner to curl up into*
                    Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story who you choose to be. So who are you? - Kung Fu Panda 2

Comment

• I'm actually in a decent mood after such a shitty day. I talked to my friend that's moving here and she's finally at peace with her decisions. Then my boyfriend called for the second night in a row. That may not seem like a big deal but most of the time we only talk like once a week. It's just how our relationship works. But damn do I miss him. Long distance relationships can suck sometimes.

*Offers everyone ((hugs)) and leaves a plate of both chocolate chip and ginger bread cookies.*

Comment

• It's Black Friday tomorrow.

Gotta put up/do loads of stuff for my etsy shop.

..eeep...

But I did buy loads of herbal tea and a jar of hot cocoa mix, and I have egg nog, so I'll be happy.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm exhausted from cleaning and working all week . . .and dinner's not ready yet. And the cake burnt in the oven a short while ago - first time one of Mom's pound cakes has ever done that.

And I've still got a couple of loads of laundry left, the sweet potato casserole and the dressing to put together and I haven't even gotten my makeup done or my hair out of the rollers.

And my sis and her b/f are coming over in a short bit (around 3:30 - 4ish) and my brother has been driving me crazy this morning and I ended up having to sweep a ton of leaves off the deck. And iron a shirt for Mom and vacuum HER bedroom floor while she got into the shower. And all this after I'd been up late the last two nights (at least) cleaning windows, ironing and hanging 3 sets of curtains and valances and rearranging half the damn dining room and switching out linens and moving MORE furniture out of another room, and then having to do something with the other room.

Anyone want to guess why I drink?
                          Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 11-24-2011, 05:18 PM.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Kinda bummed about not having a big family gathering this year. When I was a kid we'd go to my uncle's house and there was lots of fun to be had there...and after my husband and I got together there was almost always a celebration at someone's home. Now my father-in-law has been gone for two Thanksgivings, my mother-in-law prefers to just sit home and do nothing day after day (granted, she does have problems with both hearing and vision, but still), and two of hubby's sisters are on the outs with each other. So it will just be him, me, and my stepdaughter here later today, if she even shows up. And of course, there will always be an empty place where my daughter should be, had she lived. She'd be 7 now. Guess I'll be doing some drinking later tonight too...dammit, should have bought egg nog yesterday.
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *shares my egg nog with all* Not spiked of course. (That just means you get your choice of spike. I don't drink, sooo..)
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                                *shares my egg nog with all* Not spiked of course. (That just means you get your choice of spike. I don't drink, sooo..)
                                Thank you! Sadly all I have is tequila and some Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonades...

Comment

Working...
                                X