This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Eisa View Post
    Cazzi It's so weird how some guinea pigs have glowing red eyes, isn't it? Like...*stumbles out into room where guinea pig is* *sees glowing red eyes just floating in the darkness* AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *turns light on* Oh, it's just the guinea pig. Or is it...
    hehe. yes, but saying that, I do have a pic somewhere of her scowling & looking like she's about to turn carnivore & pounce & devour someone

She's a little sweetie, honestly
    Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
      After my day off tomorrow, maybe working 21 days straight. No days off. Cause management are morons and coirkers are ebil.

Oh hell no! You can't get a Saturday off so we could go to the ren faire 'cause no one would cover it for you, but now you're obviously working other people's shifts if you're working the next 21 days straight.... who do I have to kill?
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
        hehe. yes, but saying that, I do have a pic somewhere of her scowling & looking like she's about to turn carnivore & pounce & devour someone

MMMMMMMMM Here's Cazzi with the coffee icecream.
        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

• Sorry, it all gone
          Arp happens!

Comment

• @wenchie My whole company. Cause we have no less then 3 overtime people, but not only am I the only one covering, I was not only not asked, but told flat out. "You will be covering these days." when I asked about the others.."Don't worry about them, this is not up for debate." Grrrrrr.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
              Sorry, it all gone
              How big are those gineua pigs that they've eaten two massive tubs of icecream since yesterday?

Comment

• hehe
                only one was coffee
                and I bought them on Wednesday
                and I've been sad this weekend.......
                Arp happens!

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                  and I've been sad this weekend.......

I will cheer you up.

My pet pigeons like to sun themselves on the front room windowsill which faces the street.Many times passersby stop to look at them.(I draw the curtain back so the "boys" can lookout because they like that)

Not two minutes ago one of my boys was on the windowsill and some weird guy stopped and was staring at him with a curious expression on his face.

I really want to say "what? you've never seen a pigeon before? There are lots in the park you can go and stare at! "

Comment

• Maybe he was short sighted & thought it was an odd shaped cat
                    Arp happens!

Comment

• Had to end up offering to go in tonight (instead of the night off), but no more 21 days straight. Yay!
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                        How big are those gineua pigs that they've eaten two massive tubs of icecream since yesterday?
                        Caffeinated guinea pigs? Oh my...

*BE dives back into the blanket fort after leaving a note for the Eyeguy who was not working today.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• You're safe, they only like decaff
                          Arp happens!

Comment

• I have mugs of hot chocolate!

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Had to end up offering to go in tonight (instead of the night off), but no more 21 days straight. Yay!
                              Eek! Well... umm.... glad I told you to sleep today? o_O

*cuddles Mytical* Can you sleep at all tomorrow, or do you have school?

*hides back in the corner of the blanket fort with her kitties were are glad to have mommy home again*
                              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• I like a cuddle *tries to look cute* Yup, I'm still hiding in here, don't want to leave because I'm tired and achy. Ducked out to take Miss Jazzybee to her 4 year old check-up though, which she aced. Our lovely nurse said she was glad to have Jazzy, it's the most fun check-up she's ever done!
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X