Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister-in-law is back with her on and off again boyfriend *sighs* Yeah, I still don't know how she can ignore the rather detailed death threats he made against the family (the police have all the screenshots), and why she isn't running as fast and as far as possible from his demands to cut all contact permanently with her family. *Grumbles* She deserves so much better.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Mishi, that's scary. She is in my thoughts, as are any others that monster made threats against
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Thanks BTDT She now lives over 10 hours drive from him, but that doesn't make it any safer. Fact is, she's always going to go back and all we can do is pray for her. *Shrugs* If he does somehow finds out where we live (over 2 hours drive away) and shows up, I'm calling the police right away and pressing as many charges as possible then getting a restraining order. I have no problem with taking the time and effort to pursue it through the courts, I don't tolerate bullshit from gutless wonders and neither does anyone in the family except for her.

Comment

• Sort of good news/bad news situation. Good news is my seasonal gig is more semi-perm now. Bad news is, lately my illness has been kicking my butt. So blasted tired lately, constantly, from struggling with this junk. Just curling up here with Marm, and not moving for a bit.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Finances are getting tight enough I'm considering applying for food stamps. Until now I'd been too proud to apply but even working full time is barely paying bills and roomie and I need a bigger place ASAP. The two of us sharing a small bedroom is not fun.
            And I need to go to the doctor. My joints are less happy with me then normal, I have a headache more often then not, I have mild insomnia, and several other issues (some of which are job stress related).
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Just a minor irk, but still a "...gah" moment:

Yesterday I spilt a glass of water near my laptop. I took the laptop up right away, but still a teeny weeny little drop managed to get into the power unit so the damn thing won't start now

Hopefully the issue will resolved once I let it dry for a bit, but if not it can be repaired for about 30 dollars.
              It's just a major inconvenience since all my jobseeking stuff (resume, application templates etc.) is in there... thank <deity> that I took a back-up on an USB key last week.
              A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• My family and I might lose our home to foreclosure.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• *hugs NorthernZel and Andrew B.*

I need a hug. Things are insane here. *grabs her frog plushie and burrows under blankets*
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                    My family and I might lose our home to foreclosure.
                    I feel like this nullifies my post, but here goes anyway: I totally, completely lost it at work today, in front of customers. I actually hope I get written up, so the managers see how utterly ridiculous it is to expect 1 person to run a restaurant.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I fell down a couple of stairs earlier tonight. Stupid ice.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----

Comment

• *** big hugs to all who need them *** Wish I could do more
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I am trying to get the house cleaned up and the kids are screaming nonstop all day at me.

Hubby isn't helping of course.

And probably the best part of all, Hubby didn't tell me *how* expensive daughter's new awesome school is. So it looks like one whole paycheck goes to the house and bills and the other paycheck goes to the school. No school for me, and he says "No money for that stupid hobby of yours."
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                            No school for me, and he says "No money for that stupid hobby of yours."
                            If he is talking about the art you produce, that everyone admire and which should pay for itself...

Comment

• What a toad-y thing to say.
                              -----

Comment

• That's so mean!!! I love your work, and it's way more than a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X