Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick, not officially sick, but allergies. I had 4 hours of sleep, worked 8 hours, then went to the memorial. All the crying isn't helping. All I want to do is sleep, but I don't know if the cold meds will help. They didn't last night.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Kanalah, I feel for you...my husband has no respect for my interests either and is prone to saying mean things sometimes

Food Lady, that really sucks, allergies on top of crying from grief. I hope you feel better (at least allergy-wise) really soon...the grieving has to take its course.

to you both.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I think this is very helpful to those trying to understand depression

http://blog.beliefnet.com/beyondblue....html#comments
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Good news. My family and I aren't losing our home.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• That's awesome!!
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Glad to hear it, Andrew

I hate feeling guilty all the time...but it's either feel guilty or feel like a doormat...(maybe tomorrow I will feel differently but that's how I feel right now)
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Yay for Andrew! And BTDT, thank you. It snowed today, so hopefully that will cover the mold. My symptoms are lessening already. I'm dtermined to sleep at a decent hour tonight.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• I have a horrible headache and I close at work tonight. Boo. *whimpers*
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs d_w and celebrates with andrew b*
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• My headache is back. This time accompanying heartache, in that I miss my boyfriend. It been over 10 months since I last saw him. At this point phone conversations barely help the longing. *curses the distance and the cost of hotel rooms, among other things*

And to make it worse I can't talk about this with my roomie cause it makes her sad cause she doesn't have a boyfriend (and is convinced she never will).
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I went off my birth control about a month ago. I am having my first "normal" period in, oh, a decade. I forgot how much they hurt. Upside? I'm at my pharmacist friend's house, and she gave me a tramadol. Works so much better than my Vicodin did.

Comment

• I hate Sundays. Sometimes I wonder if being at work is actually better than staying home. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it does anyway.

Comment

• Just got back from taking Hubby to the ER. He was having chest pains after helping me move some stuff around and we both were worried about his heart. Come to find out he pulled the muscle across his chest. I need a blanket and a pillow

Comment

• Awww FCCR *hugs*

I spend most of today either miserable and throwing up or in bed because of my blankity blank cramps. Oh how I hate them.

I hate even more that female members of my family don't believe they're that bad.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                                Just got back from taking Hubby to the ER. He was having chest pains after helping me move some stuff around and we both were worried about his heart. Come to find out he pulled the muscle across his chest. I need a blanket and a pillow
                                I've been through that, had a ride in an ambulance because of it. Certainly FEELS like a heart attack, and is not fun..at all. Sending good thoughts your way.

Kanalah *hugs* Sorry you are in pain
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X