Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, well if she's not working then she should have plenty of time to tidy the house to the best of her abilities for everyone while she's looking for work. You know, to contribute to the household while she's not in gainful employment and as a way of dealing with nerves about various things. That way, the people who will be caring for her after her surgery have time to rest before all the extra work.

Sorry, I've run out of patience for slackers recently thanks to all of the ones in Rugz's family. If I can do it, almost anyone can.
    Last edited by Mishi; 02-02-2012, 10:45 PM.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• I'm supposed to hang out with friends tonight, including my crush, and I don't want to go. I'm tired, depressed (monthly depression), and not talkative today. But I don't like to cancel unless I'm sick or in hospital. But I really don't want to go.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• We were supposed to go visit friends tomorrow for a "gaming family reunion" and a Dresden campaign.....when I discovered around 3 am that our oldest is now running a seriously high fever.

Trying to keep a close eye on it, the fever was at 104.6 this afternoon. Keeping her as cool as possible right now, and using all my mommy tricks on it.

Even still, looks like tomorrow is canceled for us. :<
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Food Lady, I hope you feel better, and Seraph, same goes for your girl *hugs*
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Rough day. Went into work this morning and at about 10 am I started having chest pains. I knew I needed to be checked. Went to the ER and got poked, x-rayed and had an EKG and found out that there is no changes in my cardiac status. They feel that my stress level had gotten bad enough to bring on a spell with my heart condition. At home now and relaxing as much as I can.

Comment

• Awww FCCR *hugs*

I'm glad it wasn't something more serious.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Just finished up my bottle of mescato.

Got a call from the teacher assistant today. Also, got a written report. Turns out, Daughter pulled the teacher assistant's hair while the teacher was trying to help her with her book test. I have to sign it and return it to school.

*sigh*

I really wish I could get an earlier appointment with her developmental pediatrician, but looks like we're stuck with February 23.
                And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Quoth CalyCoRose View Post

I really wish I could get an earlier appointment with her developmental pediatrician, but looks like we're stuck with February 23.
                  This reminds me of the recent woes I've had with the School Board. Lil' Zel is scheduled to start school in August and preschool + psychologist have recommended that he should start at a special school for children with Autism. We applied for a place in a certain school and enclosed the recommandations. Psychologist says that we should get an answer "sometimes in February".

When I called the School Board to hear when in February we should expect a decision, I was told that there was a delay and our case wouldn't be resolved before "mid March, at earliest".... GAH.
                  So right now we don't know where Lil' Zel is going to go to school, neither do we know whether he'll get the support that he needs. And untill we get a decision, the preschool can't start "prepping" him like they do with the other kids that already know when and where they'll start school
                  A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

• to all.

Today is the third day in a row I've had an upset stomach... it no fun.

And then one the bus some douche started trash talking my roomie for not conforming to gender norms. She was in a really good mood and having an amazing day so I went off at him in her defense (I was a grumpy dragon and I don't tolerate asshats).
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth NorthernZel View Post
                      This reminds me of the recent woes I've had with the School Board. Lil' Zel is scheduled to start school in August and preschool + psychologist have recommended that he should start at a special school for children with Autism. We applied for a place in a certain school and enclosed the recommandations. Psychologist says that we should get an answer "sometimes in February".

When I called the School Board to hear when in February we should expect a decision, I was told that there was a delay and our case wouldn't be resolved before "mid March, at earliest".... GAH.
                      So right now we don't know where Lil' Zel is going to go to school, neither do we know whether he'll get the support that he needs. And untill we get a decision, the preschool can't start "prepping" him like they do with the other kids that already know when and where they'll start school
                      We used a Developmental Pediatrician. We were lucky and got into Children's National Medical Center. You might have an easier time wtih them.

The county I live in (here in the States), has a special ed pre-school which we were able to get our daughter into. Because she was there, she was automatically to at least be in a special education kindergarten. However, we did have to get her diagnosis changed from 'developmentally delayed' to something else. (In our case Autism). You can always PM me and bounce ideas off of me at any time.
                      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Awww dang it

stupid depression bit me in the butt this morning. Spent an hour in bed crying before I could psyche myself up enough to get up.

And now I'm spending my weekend working because I feel guilty for being sick and getting behind.
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Climbing in because I'm just feeling very down. Don't even know why, maybe it's the cold. I have no drive, no motivation, and I'm constantly tired.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
                            Climbing in because I'm just feeling very down. Don't even know why, maybe it's the cold. I have no drive, no motivation, and I'm constantly tired.
                            After fighting the fights you have, it isn't very surprising if you have some reaction after it's over.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
                              Climbing in because I'm just feeling very down. Don't even know why, maybe it's the cold. I have no drive, no motivation, and I'm constantly tired.
                              I feel exactly the same way most of the time. Not sure if it's depression, stress, or just a mid season blah. (What about checking hormone levels?)
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• For me it's hormones usually, but this time of year my moods coincide with the sun. I have junk going on at work I'm unhappy about, but I don't feel totally depressed like last weekend. Last weekend was gray and today the sun is so bright I need sunglasses.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X