Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugs to dragon wings, mishi and everyone else. friends and not friends but people on cs...blabbers on

in all my progression or rather moving forward one would think SOME progress would have been made. nope. just more emotional strain and learning that yes my meds work but the crap is still here causing a problem and that in all my efforts to DEAL with the said problem be it person or inanimate object it keeps returning.
    or the person or people DON'T GET please STOP DOING THAT. not stop being who you are but stop doing THAT because it just stresses me out to no end for no reason. and its NOT going to kill you or him or her to not do it for ONE DAY
    (being general because its kind of personal and i am trying so hard to be fair and not insulting)
    so tired...want to cry but no energy or tears to cry with. i am sure this is payback for something i did. fair enough if it is just...so drained....and husband wonders why he has finished his stuff and i haven't with mine. because i have umpteen things to do each day and you don't but you don't help me either

i know the blanket for is here for help. but am about to just make a corner for return VIP's because of how frequent myself and others come. its not wrong to need alot of loves but it is wrong to have alot repeatedly inflicted on to the point that as a person myself or others are overloaded so much so soon.
    Last edited by Midnight12; 02-18-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• *hugs midnight tight* Aww, Mid, I'm sorry you're suffering. Anything I can do to help?
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs midnight* *hugs everybody*

I'm crying lots. It's been 20 years (almost) and I want my dad back. Now.

I haven't a clue as to what to do on the 27th. That's the anniversary. AGGGH.

Grief sucks. Really.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• I'm in so much pain 'cause I'm trying to ration my vicodin by taking half-doses, since I may run out before I can get back to the doc. I'm supposed to work tomorrow night, which is gonna put me in so much pain. When is the prednisone gonna get this nerve unstuck? It's been 4 days of misery. I had to go out, and I was crying in the car on the way home. I can't take this anymore.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• *Cuddles everyone* I have yummy ice cream, tea, coffee and nutella to share. I did 45 minutes of driving practice with Rugz today! He even said that I did very well! Which is equal to me squealing in joy, doing the happy dance and telling someone they're awesome, because he's a very reserved person.
            So freaking sore though, my hips do not like driving at all, so it's time to work on that set of muscles. (Better muscle tone = less joint slippage/damage = less pain, I've just been lazy lately)
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Migraines suck.
              Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

• Lots of hugs, yummy snacks and warm cozy blankets to all. I'm sorry for everything you're going through right now. For me, it's mostly the same old same old, but I'm tired of being tired...and depressed. Wishing us all better days ahead.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Sneaks in to provide a few extra hugs.

Comment

• *sneaks in over hyper puppy* There. It's almost impossible to be sad when a puppy is wagging her tail and licking your face.

*realizes over hyper puppy is being really quiet.* Well, off to see what trouble she's getting into.
                    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Been a rough couple of days. Thursday Hubby went to the Dr and was direct admitted to the hospital for some extensive testing to try to find out why he was is so much pain. Friday I went to the Cardiologist and he is changing my meds and testing me for a pheochritoma. Little Bits left for Tennessee for our faiths eastern US youth conference on Friday. Yesterday Hubby came home from the hospital and had a half decent day. This morning I started my 24 hour test the Dr ordered. I found out a little bit ago that our churches youth group is stuck in a rest stop on I-81 due to a three semi pile up on the snow and ice covered interstate

Comment

• going to have to go back to ob/gyn and possibly change my birth control or figure out because during the pms days before its time i get bad even with meds. but its not as bad as it used to be.
                        wish i could do away with pms and not ignore people. (i get so annoyed i just ignore texts and emails and people start sending more in concern. >.>)

hugs to everyone that gave hugs. thankies

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                          *hugs midnight* *hugs everybody*

I'm crying lots. It's been 20 years (almost) and I want my dad back. Now.

I haven't a clue as to what to do on the 27th. That's the anniversary. AGGGH.

Grief sucks. Really.
                          I know the feeling, this year is the 30th anniversary in September of my mum's death

Comment

• I blew up at Clyde. Really blew up. Told him we didn't even need marriage counseling. Just need to get our divorce lawyers, separate for 1 year (that's how long it is in our state when the couple has kids), and then we can be divorced. I really don't think I want to be married any more. I have to do everything anyway.

*hides under a blanket, not wanting to get out*
                            And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• CalyCoRose, hang in there. Cool down and see if you feel the same way

Comment

• Trying to clean the house, then get clocked with a fever.

Go to lie down and the kids won't stop fighting.

Finally get them settled down and now there's a massive thunderstorm.

I just want hubby to come home and handle dinner for me.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X