Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the doctor today. I asked him to change my bc from nuva ring to one of the many pills available. I'll be starting a generic of seasonique (?) on Sunday. I found out my knee probably hurts cause the muscle controlling the knee cap is stronger on one side then the other. And he told me that I probably have migraines. He prescribed a med to take at the first sign of a migraine.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *Curls up on a comfy daybed* So very sore, I feel like someone kicked my arse while I trying to sleep. I hate having down days.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Crawls in and hides under a blanket in the corner.

I am so frustrated. It has been 9 days since I dropped the test off to be processed to check for the tumor. How much longer will this take. My nerves are getting to be very on edge.

Comment

• *hugs and nummy treats to everyone*

Day two of no caffeine (can't consume it cause of the migraines) has sucked. I'm so tired.
          And my dad's trying to co ordinate a trip to Michigan for all us (him and mom in Tennessee, me and maybe my roommate and my sister an her family here and Baltimore, and for all I know my brother in New York). I don't know if it'll happen this weekend but my managers are on alert.

Comment

• I think I've mentioned this a time (or a million), but I am really sick of being in pain all the time. Especially when a certain area is REALLY tender..can't even sleep right because of it. *sighs* Monday I have to figure out what the heck is going on with the doc...must be nice to be able to take their sweet time with things...sorry..when I am hurting this bad..turn into a bear/sc sometimes...
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Well it is a very sensitive area! I don't blame you for being incredibly cranky, in fact you're doing rather well to be angry about it here rather than calling up the doctor and being a real SC.

Rebroke my right little toe, so of course everyone is accidentally stepping on it!

Comment

• Clyde is being an asshat. All day yesterday. All day today. I'm just not happy. I need a vacation from him.

Also, Clementine has been having a non-stop meltdown since yesterday afternoon. I've been trying to keep her in the house. Clyde wanted to take her with him to the grocery store! He wanted it to be an "outing" for the family. WTF!?
                And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Trying to keep it all together...back to work tomorrow...breathe in, breathe out...
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I think I'm burnt out. I'm burnt out on being a wife. I'm burnt out being a parent. I'm extremely burnt out on being a parent of a child with special needs. I'm also burnt out on being an adult.

Comment

• CalyCoRose, maybe this song may help: Italy & France - Debi Smith (Four Bitchin' Babes)
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• *hugs to all*

My grandma isn't doing well. A short, roughly hour and a half visit wore her out. She's really weak. And I found out last night she had *all* her cats put down. And she had quite a few of them (she is a major cat lady and rescued quite a few). Plus my recluse disabled uncle (one of her sons, and my dad's brothers) showed very little concern when she first started to get sick.

Family drama is fun. /sarcasm

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          CalyCoRose, maybe this song may help: Italy & France - Debi Smith (Four Bitchin' Babes)
                          Thank you dalesys. That is a really pretty song. Loved it.

Exactly how I feel right now. (And every day). I need to start relying on myself more and not my husband when it comes to dealing with Clementine. (I have to clue him in on if she's not allowed to have x, y, or z. But otherwise, it's me in charge). And that is going to be the hard part.

Comment

• I'm scared. I'm afraid I'm going to lose this pregnancy. I'm trying really hard not to freak out, and so far I'm managing. The house is really clean, by the way. And the chocolate stash is diminished.

I keep repeating, "I have a normal, healthy pregnancy".

I'm calling the doctor as soon as hey open in the morning. Not having the test results over the weekend has been just a bit stressful.

Comment

• *Huge hugs* If it helps, I had heavy spotting with both successful prenancies. I hope that everything works out and that you get to have a lovely, healthy bub.

Comment

• *more huge hugs*

I also had spotting with all three of my pregnacies and carried the first two to full term and the third to 31.5 weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X