Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys. I'm really glad I can come here for support. My hubby is to close to this to be calm or reassuring. Not that I blame him, but I need an outlet!

*hugs back*

Comment

• I am so sick and tired of fighting with hubby.

Anytime we have a disagreement he always twists everything around and makes it my fault.

So now I think I'm just gonna do everything around the house and sleep on the couch for the next few weeks.

Maybe if I wasn't such a terrible person then he'd love me again.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *Cuddles up with Kanalah* You're wonderful, you're talented and you're certainly not terrible.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *cuddles with Mishi and Kanalah* You are a wonderful person Kanalah
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• *joins the Kanalah cuddle* You are amazing. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Ugh. The IRS just put a lien on one of the bank accounts (not mine, the joint account) because of back taxes that mom owes. She sent them hardship paperwork, and is also in a (fairly strict; miss a single payment by one day and the deal is void) agreement with the state to pay a small amount per month until those taxes are paid off.

We're also in a payment agreement with the rent; we have to pay something every week. The IRS doesn't seem to care or grasp that right now they have frozen everything she has* and garnished some wages (that's probably the most humiliating aspect for her).

My accounts are safe, legally they can't touch anything that doesn't have her name on it so we can work around it with that.

* Her phone conversation would have been funny if it wasn't so poorly-timed; the guy kept hammering away with "do you have any rental property? [yeah we're living in it dumbass] do you have anyone who can loan you the money to pay us? what do you mean you don't lease a car?"
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Okay I really hate depression.

All I want to do is curl up and cry. I want to run away from everything and everyone. Life is so much simpler when everyone hates me.

When people are nice to me then I start to think what they want from me.

I'm trying really hard to not run away from this site too.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  When people are nice to me then I start to think what they want from me.

I'm trying really hard to not run away from this site too.
                  Please don't run away from us. Whatever people may say about internet-friendships, we can't possibly want anything from you. When we say that you are a good person and that we will miss you, you can trust us.

Comment

• *crawls in and under the nearest pile of quilts* oh I feel like crap. CCL Sounders game last night. My voice is gone. And I don't know if the rest of this is allergies or I am getting sick. So what should I be drinking for a throat torn apart from cheering my fool head off.
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                      Life is so much simpler when everyone hates me.
                      I've felt this way sometimes too, though usually it's when certain people hate me (because then I figure I can do whatever I want and it's not going to make anything worse). I do like people to like me, though. I'm sorry you feel so bad, Kanalah...we do truly care about you, and I would ask nothing of you at all. You are a very special person!

to everyone who is having a hard time. I am too, but it's pretty par for the course for me...nothing different, really. I should be happy since it's my day off but all I can think about is the bad things in life. Sigh.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *Cuddles everyone* Kanalah, I do want things from you! Actually, I want lots of things from you!
                        I want:
                        - Natural, happy smiles
                        - Your Etsy store to sell out completely!
                        - You to receive the respect that you deserve
                        - You to believe it when people say that you're wonderful.
                        - You to stay here at CS.
                        - A real lives alpaca, because I really do need one...or two or eight. Pretty please?

Comment

• I've taken extra strength tylenol, and I have a heat patch on my arm. I can barely feel the heat patch on my arm. My arm is sore, I think the feeling is going, at least it's not broken.

Clementine was upset that she didn't get her White Belt at TKD tonight (she has to say the school's creed & do a couple of stances). Because she didn't get what she's obsessing about, she took it out on me. Began to savagely KICK my right arm. While I was driving. While I was driving in wall-to-wall traffic.

I made it to my mom's house. And basically collapsed in her kitchen. Could barely speak from crying so hard.

I want to give up.

Just walk away from everything and find myself again.

And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• *Shares churros and coffee, then cuddles CalyCoRose* I don't have any decent suggestions. I'm really sorry that Clementine was so angry and so violent, I really hope that your arm heals up quickly. Are there any respite care facilities nearby that you could contact? You really need some time off, and not just as a once off thing. It's exhausting and you need regular breaks so that you have enough energy to cope. *hugs*

Comment

• CalyCoRose, I think the two of us need to take a girl's weekend off somewhere. No kids, no hubbys.

Comment

• *hugs all of you* I'm sorry things suck.

Hopefully this doesn't sound weird or icky. It's supposed to be supportive and teddy-bear like.

Kanalah, I can send you something shiny. I can't hug you, but maybe you'll know there are people who love you. (I always need to know that, and tangible objects help me a lot.)

CalyCoRose, I can send you something too.
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X