Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like shiny things. Lots of shiny things. Or mint things. Like Thin Mints or York Peppermint Patties. Or just shiny things.

My arm is feeling better. Not much, but hopefully it'll continue to heal.

Kanalah - there's a Bed and Breakfast in Boonesboro, MD owned by Nora Roberts the writer. Highly recommend it. We should go. They have a Girls Weekend package.
    And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• I'm so fucking pissed. The bitch (baby mama of the guy downstairs) has been harassing roomie and me for a while now. Today she took the dishes we had used to make dinner (as well as one we didn't) and knocked on our door (we rent a room in the house, the kitchen and bathroom is shared). She told us since we hadn't washed the dishes (an hour after we'd made dinner) then we could find room for them in our (tiny cramped room) instead of the counter in the kitchen.
      And her baby dad keeps fucking calling roomie by the wrong fucking pronouns and that she's a guest because I'm the one that pays the rent.

I'm seeing red. I hate these people and I don't hate easily. We'll be out before roomie's birthday (May 1st) if not by mine (April 4th).
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *sighs, pulls cover over self* I hate walking like a blasted penguin. I hate that the simple act of standing up from a chair (or bed), or sitting/laying now requires freaking strategy. That the simple act of crossing my legs, or even closing them to let other people have room is now impossible. Docs need to do something FAST.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *gently hugs Mytical*

*hides under covers too*

All my daughter's violence is directed towards me. Only to me. She kicked me in the stomach about an hour ago.

I really can't do this anymore.

Would it be so terrible of me to just up and leave Clyde & Clementine? Just move somewhere else? Have a new beginning?

And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• to all and cookies and milk.

The last couple days have fucking sucked. Monday night till late evening yesterday roomie had 3 (!) panic attacks, including the worst she's ever had.
            Then after we went to the grocery store (just before closing) the douche bag downstairs threatened roomie and said she had to be out by the end of the week or he'd rein violence down on her (or some shit like that). He keeps insisting that cause I pay all the bills roomie's just a 'guest' of mine. And he (and his baby mama) absolutely refuse to use the correct pronouns in reference to roomie (she's m2f transgendered).
            I finally had it, after douche bag refused to straight up tell me what issues or problems he has with roomie. I blew up. I yell, I screamed, I insulted them (douche and his baby mama) and I cut all ties.
            If I had the money we'd be going tomorrow. As it is we're just gonna have to make the least amount of waves till we can move. An roomie's gonna try to find a job, even if the thought of applications gives her a panic attack. We'll call the cops of any more threats are made before we leave. I don't trust them and I don't like them. (Douche was ok until his baby mama moved in and moved all her kids in. Something happened between her moving in and her moving all her kids in.)

Then this morning, after like 3 hours of sleep, my manager call me to tell me I was supposed to open and therefore I'm late.

And for the shit icing on the shit cake that is this week, my dad texts me after I get to work to tell me that my grandmother died this morning. Well a least she's no longer in pain (advanced cancer of the colon/liver?/hip bone).
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Saturday-Monday, my toddler son was sick (stomach bug).

Yesterday, husband came home sick (stomach bug, probably the same thing).

So husband went to bed, while I took care of Khan and put him to bed, etc (usually husband does this so I can have a few minutes to myself). Went to sleep on the couch so I don't catch the stomach bug. Can't sleep. Khan wakes up at 12:30 am, it takes half an hour to get him back to sleep. At 3:30 he wakes again. I lie on the cold floor beside his bed for THREE HOURS. Every time I try to get up and sneak out, he cries. Finally husband staggers out of the bedroom and seeing me there, sends me to the couch while he sits by the toddler bed. I crawl back in and sleep from 6:30-8.

I've been alternating all day between entertaining Khan, who is still recovering and nursing the husband, who feels awful for putting all this on me.

Also, it's my birthday today.

Thanks for letting me whine. I feel bad complaining because my life is so charmed most of the time! Tomorrow will be better.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Grats to your birthday then, and hope hubby and Khan (love the name ^^) gets well soon, it might not be much, but tell them that i send my best regards

Comment

• Awww, your life is charmed. You have a good hubs there. Hope you all get to celebrate when everyone's better.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• (love the name ^^)
                    Thanks, I call him that here because is exceptionally strong, tall, quick and intelligent. Hopefully he won't go putting slugs in people's ears though...
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Happy Birthday AnaKhouri!! Hope your family gets better soon and that you avoid the bug. *gentle hugs*
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Thinking good thoughts for you all...
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *sneaks in and adds more quilts to the pile.*

I also have hot cocoa, sweet tea and cookies. And lots of hugs.
                          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm weaning off Paxil and so far it's been hell. The worst is the hynic jerks that wake me up over and over and over again. If I had known this would happen, I never would have taken those demonic pills to begin with.

If anyone else has been through this and can offer some tips on getting some relief, that would be wonderful.
                            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• Well it was a good couple of days.

Right now the car's out of gas, the bank account's empty and Hubs is going to have to bum a ride home from work.

Thank god tomorrow's payday.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Feeling so depressed right now. My husband is in one of his passive-aggressive quiet and moody modes...today is the second day.

A little while ago he asked me rather sharply if I'd heard anything about the insurance situation after my car accident. I had called her on Tuesday morning - she doesn't work Sunday-Monday - and she left me a vm yesterday morning and also replied to the e-mail I sent over the weekend.) I had already forwarded him the e-mail from our agent (last night) and asked if he hadn't read it, and he said he hadn't (so why is he bitching at me?). I gave him the update in a nutshell...the at-fault party's insurance co. is still "investigating" the driver's coverage and or the owner's coverage (figures, the car was rented to a relative of the driver....), so my insurance company can either let us start the recovery process with them, get what the car is worth and move on, or we can wait a few more days for other insurance co. to give us an answer. Husband said "well, we gotta do something." Really? No shit? And here I thought it was working out perfectly fine, me taking his car to work every day and on errands at other times *dripping sarcasm*. I left the room to work on some stuff and he started playing a very loud video game, which he was also playing last night. When I got back to my desk, once again I took out my headphones to help drown out the game sound and hear my own music. Not long after that he shut his computer down and left the room, don't know what he's doing now.

I was considering my options with regard to staying in this relationship before the accident. Now I don't even have my own car. FML.
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X